Recommitted Brody Mihocek [re-signed for 3 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about Brad but Zac certainly not. Please get your facts right before posting.
Btw - Zac Williams is worth 750k.
There're multiple articles showing that Zac Williams is AT LEAST on 850k, if not going to Carlton for 900k a year.

Show us where you got your 750k figure from?

I feel like the JDG deal looms large with this one. JDG will want 800k+. Mihocek will want at least 500k and will be able to argue his case
Given he has been their best goal last couple of years and hasn’t been on much. Rumours Cox on 500k as well.

Surely a bunch of clubs would find $500k for him. He may not be a #1 forward but a solid #2 forward.
Mihocek is my favourite target if Jezza leaves, regardless of if they play the same Mihoceks workrate and defensive efforts to help his more flashy team mates are extremely under rated, happily give 500k for him

If Hogan is indeed on the way out (I doubt it) Mihocek would be an ideal pick up. Even with Hogan staying, you need good forward depth, may still be worth it. Good teams have good depth.

Mihocek is my favourite target if Jezza leaves, regardless of if they play the same Mihoceks workrate and defensive efforts to help his more flashy team mates are extremely under rated, happily give 500k for him

GWS would have 3 similar talls which makes for a tough time for team defences.

You'd get 3/4 of Cameron for 1/2 the price. Definite win.

Amazing how Mihocek value has increased since he may be traded.
Look at all the pre match comments this year the words spud and hack have been used alot

Weird, given he's always been pretty useful. But it is the reality, you'll always be worth more at another club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at all the pre match comments this year the words spud and hack have been used alot

Not really !!

He has had a great year and shown that with all of collingwood's issue's he has been able to be the only foward that not only kept his ability to kick goals but increased when the rest have gone missing.

The bloke is due for his pay day and has every right to demand what he is worth and thats $500k x 3/4
Think the Pies would certainly miss what he brings to the team

I'd be cool to off-load him. I didn't realise but he is 28 come the start of next season. With Will Kelly coming through, maybe we could land a pick in the 20-25 range for him (which probably gets pushed bad), I'd be happy to do a deal.

I dont think Ive changed my view. Hes not a #1 forward but would be a decent #2 forward.

He had a good year. And is out of contract. He is going to be talked about.

I'd be cool to off-load him. I didn't realise but he is 28 come the start of next season. With Will Kelly coming through, maybe we could land a pick in the 20-25 range for him (which probably gets pushed bad), I'd be happy to do a deal.
Why would you be happy to unload him? He’s probably your best forward, and you are severely lacking any decent players with height forward of the ball.

Why would you be happy to unload him? He’s probably your best forward, and you are severely lacking any decent players with height forward of the ball.
Cap space and we have Will Kelly who is very highly rated internally who could replace him. Feel he would also be of major benefit to a team who can actually deliver him the ball well.

Cap space and we have Will Kelly who is very highly rated internally who could replace him. Feel he would also be of major benefit to a team who can actually deliver him the ball well.

Maybe you should move on one of your non productive forwards for Kelly and keep the one productive forward you have.

Collingwood would be crazy to get rid of Mihocek. I would get rid of Cox before him in a heartbeat. I would almost get rid of De Goey before him, Mihocek is alot cheaper, a lot more consistent, and wit that freed up salary Collingwood could look elsewhere (Ben Brown for instance.) Getting rid of Mihocek is insanity.

Collingwood would be crazy to get rid of Mihocek. I would get rid of Cox before him in a heartbeat. I would almost get rid of De Goey before him, Mihocek is alot cheaper, a lot more consistent, and wit that freed up salary Collingwood could look elsewhere (Ben Brown for instance.) Getting rid of Mihocek is insanity.
I personally want to get rid of all 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back