Player Watch Brody Mihocek

Remove this Banner Ad

A great selection Pies and well worth a try on the rookie list.

A mature aged KPD who is ready to go was a must with the list profile and the previous draft selections we made.

Multiple VFL team of the year tall defender, who gets a bit of the pill for a tall and a big brute to match. Highly rated by Garry Ayres too.

Welcome aboard Brody the 2nd.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's always great seeing mature aged VFL players get a crack at senior level. Like others I have queries on his speed, but I hope he proves me wrong. Worst case he'll be fantastic for our VFL side.

It's always great seeing mature aged VFL players get a crack at senior level. Like others I have queries on his speed, but I hope he proves me wrong. Worst case he'll be fantastic for our VFL side.
Perfect replacement for Pendles jnr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has earned the opportunity with his performances at state league level and I like it when we award these types.

At the very least he'll add plenty to the spine of our VFL side and help keep them playing finals which as we've seen in recent years is a healthy recipe for AFL level success also.

You've got your chance now Brody so don't die wondering and give it your all at the pies.

Welcome and best of luck.

With comments like these and a bit of info on his dedication/desire to play AFL footy it's even better that we've given him go.

“Once my name got read out, I didn’t know what to do.

“I had a bit of a tear in my eye knowing that all I have done and worked for has finally paid off.

“I know that the hard work is still ahead of me, and I have worked hard for this opportunity and now I will work hard for the next opportunity.

“I’m looking forward to it.”

Impressive.
Sounds super dedicated.
Sounds he strives hard.

Love him to play even a few games if need be, be a great story.

Solid lump, looks a good kid. Is he really over 190 cms or is this a cruel joke?;)
I think it's your depth perception that makes you think he might not be.

Put him in the goal square and let him feed

main-qimg-f5ae35157b89eb29e368e14bd78a9c3d-c

Remove this Banner Ad

Back