Player Watch Brody Mihocek

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie fan Barrie Cassidy says this is disgraceful racism by Collingwood to have campaigned for Bolton not to win mark of the week
Where do these woke lefty w***ers get off?
He probably thought it was racism when Walker didn’t get mark of the year

I remember someone suggested him for President!
Of the United States? Form lines are similar to the last guy as far as social media goes...

Pie fan Barrie Cassidy says this is disgraceful racism by Collingwood to have campaigned for Bolton not to win mark of the week
Where do these woke lefty w***ers get off?

I don't know this guy but is he trolling? Surely he's being facetious and highlighting how these types can twist any scenario into a race related one?

Surely Barrie has tongue implanted in cheek on this one.

Gary Ablett’s one hand spill is still talked up as one of the greatest marks. Didn’t even bring it to ground. We’ll take the Mihocek mark of the week.

I love Brodie. He has been a magnificent acquisition but he is completely fazed by his inability to break the four goal threshold. When he kicked his fourth in the third term I announced he would kick no more regardless of how many more shots on goal he had. My son and mate scoffed. Sure enough, he clunks a mark 15 to 20 metres out and should have gone around the corner but either way he should not have missed. He knows all about the jinx and once again missed. Ten minutes later he marked 45 metres out and incredibly decided to go around the corner instead of the drop punt which he had nailed three times earlier in the day. His head was messed up. Sure enough he went around the corner and completely blew it. He has done this on numerous occasions in past games-missed absolute gimmes to break the four goal barrier. If he keeps kicking bags of four I'll be thrilled but it's interesting to see how this simple milestone causes him to choke.

Last edited:
I never knew he hadn’t kicked 5 before. The decision to kick around the corner from 40+ was baffling, and the other shot was very gettable. He’ll have other opportunities and take one eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never knew he hadn’t kicked 5 before. The decision to kick around the corner from 40+ was baffling, and the other shot was very gettable. He’ll have other opportunities and take one eventually.
He got those two misses the wrong way around. Around the corner for the first and drop punt for the second.

Brodie Mihocek is easily our current best and most consistent player. He is never unfazed. He is also very courageous.

A truly wonderful football story for Collingwood - and his dad Jack went to school at Victoria Park State School, then Fitzroy High School. So he is practically a local boy heritage wise.

I love Brodie. He has been a magnificent acquisition but he is completely fazed by his inability to break the four goal threshold. When he kicked his fourth in the third term I announced he would kick no more regardless of how many more shots on goal he had. My son and mate scoffed. Sure enough, he clunks a mark 15 to 20 metres out and should have gone around the corner but either way eh should not have missed. He knows all about the jinx and once again missed. Ten minutes later he marked 45 metres out and incredibly decided to go around the corner instead of the drop punt which he had nailed three times earlier in the day. His head was messed up. Sure enough he went around the corner and completely blew it. He has done this on numerous occasions in past games-missed absolute gimmes to break the four goal barrier. If he keeps kicking bags of four I'll be thrilled but it's interesting to see how this simple milestone causes him to choke.
Checkers is an absolutely underrated footballer and not much fanfare is afforded him , by both us supporters and the media ,give me a so called “ workhorse “ , which he is with all the off the ball work he does and non stop 2 way running , every day of the week and twice on Sundays. but he is much more than that , he is a pure footballer with footy smarts who knows and understands his game to get the best out of himself for the betterment of the team. Legend

Brodie Mihocek is easily our current best and most consistent player. He is never unfazed. He is also very courageous.

A truly wonderful football story for Collingwood - and his dad Jack went to school at Victoria Park State School, then Fitzroy High School. So he is practically a local boy heritage wise.
I remember seeing the old man play back in the day, he was a real crowd favourite at Windy Hill, coming off the bench (I think he did a fair bit) and getting very involved to the delight of the crowd.

The AFL's records have him at 181cm/91kg, though Wikipedia has him as 182/95. Either way, he was a very solid customer!

I love Brodie. He has been a magnificent acquisition but he is completely fazed by his inability to break the four goal threshold. When he kicked his fourth in the third term I announced he would kick no more regardless of how many more shots on goal he had. My son and mate scoffed. Sure enough, he clunks a mark 15 to 20 metres out and should have gone around the corner but either way eh should not have missed. He knows all about the jinx and once again missed. Ten minutes later he marked 45 metres out and incredibly decided to go around the corner instead of the drop punt which he had nailed three times earlier in the day. His head was messed up. Sure enough he went around the corner and completely blew it. He has done this on numerous occasions in past games-missed absolute gimmes to break the four goal barrier. If he keeps kicking bags of four I'll be thrilled but it's interesting to see how this simple milestone causes him to choke.
I was aware of this..
I decided his a robot and has been programmed to kick no more than 4 goals in a match..

He and casboult were mozzed

Checkers is an absolutely underrated footballer and not much fanfare is afforded him , by both us supporters and the media ,give me a so called “ workhorse “ , which he is with all the off the ball work he does and non stop 2 way running , every day of the week and twice on Sundays. but he is much more than that , he is a pure footballer with footy smarts who knows and understands his game to get the best out of himself for the betterment of the team. Legend

Indeed.

Adam Goodes once wrote an article about the nexus between 'magic' and Indigenous footballers, because it seemed to diminish the level of intention and sheer hard work in their play.

Calling Mihocek a 'workhorse' isn't quite the same thing, but the term undersells the fact that he's a very talented and smart footballer.

I love his thunder thighs.

He's kicked 4 goals eleven times!

I remember seeing the old man play back in the day, he was a real crowd favourite at Windy Hill, coming off the bench (I think he did a fair bit) and getting very involved to the delight of the crowd.

The AFL's records have him at 181cm/91kg, though Wikipedia has him as 182/95. Either way, he was a very solid customer!
Yeah Jack was a real cult hero

He's kicked 4 goals eleven times!
He’s created his own mental hoodoo at this point. The only way he’ll get 5 is if he marks and lines up on the goal like or gets a point blank opportunity. Once he does that the pressure will be off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back