Oppo Camp #Broken - The Adelaide Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember that game where he come down at 3/4 time and just stared at his players in the huddle and didn’t say anything . The campaigner has got a screw loose . Probably a serial killer .
1486687973-xxvhvjzprxwzkf1rgjyc-xl.gif

If the AFL did bring in the best of 3 games grand final series, wonder what the whiny bitches would complain about the first time a Melbourne club beat an interstate team 3-0.

It’d be extra sweet if a Melbourne club did it the first time they bought in the best of 3 series.

Adelaide were that mentally fragile they would have went out in a Grand Final straight sets
Yup - first team in history to lose 2 grand finals in the one season.
Imagine the s**t they would have pulled on the subsequent pre-season camp after that!

If the AFL did bring in the best of 3 games grand final series, wonder what the whiny bitches would complain about the first time a Melbourne club beat an interstate team 3-0.

It’d be extra sweet if a Melbourne club did it the first time they bought in the best of 3 series.
it will never get to 3-0.....2-0 is enough to end it.

The 3 grand final thing is idiotic for these reasons: 1/ It means there s no longer a 'grand final' 2/ The Norm Smith medal will be 33% as important as now.3/ Teams will rest players when the game is over in preparation for the next week.eg if team A is 12 goals up at 3/4 time, Team B will put their best 4 players on the bench and possibly field only 15 or 16 players.4/ If it gets to game 3, players will be injured and banged up making for a poor spectacle 5/ Teams could rest players for their away GF and hope just to win their 2 home GF's 6/ Even ideas man Andy Maher thinks it a stupid idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup - first team in history to lose 2 grand finals in the one season.
Imagine the s**t they would have pulled on the subsequent pre-season camp after that!

Players would have been instructed to go to their nearest party shop to order a Tiger costume.

I’ll bite your ******* face off campaigner.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remember that guy in the states that actually did that off his nut on bath salts? Literally bit someone’s face off. Not sure if he was a campaigner though so you might have one up on him.

Given what's happened to Sloane and now Walker, I vote to close this thread.

Give them a break I reckon.

My condolences to both. Terrible news and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

But to confuse what they’re going through and a pisstake of the crows on a footy forum is pretty s**t form IMO.

But to confuse what they’re going through and a pisstake of the crows on a footy forum is pretty s**t form IMO.
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the players themselves getting pissed on half the time? Wasn't there a Taylor Walker ''gift that keeps on giving" thread at one point recently?

I just dunno why it's still going on that's all?

For the record btw, I wasn't saying this thread and their personal tragedies were connected, so I wasn't confusing the two. But given the fact that the club and their individuals have probably suffered enough by now, a humble person might just say enough is enough with the pisstaking.

For the record btw, I wasn't saying this thread and their personal tragedies were connected, so I wasn't confusing the two. But given the fact that the club and their individuals have probably suffered enough by now, a humble person might just say enough is enough with the pisstaking.

I kinda agree, didn't see the point previously and certainly don't now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back