Game Day Broken thread (old round 8 discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1651735799747.png

Excited Big Bang1.gif

I call it the Titch Virus .....nasty bug, this one, highly contageous ...... symptoms; (a) dinky handballs to flat-footed players, already under pressure ... (b) 16.5 mtr kicks sideways, also to flatfooted players ..... (c) known allergy to going forward, or any direct play .....and finally, getting a CBA results in a breakout of hives

Known players contaminated with this affliction ...... Titchell, Zerrett, & Parish .....we can only hope, they make a full recovery .... however I fear it may be too late for Crouch

Crouch ....replaced by Pedlar .....I'm sure you'll join me in praying
Doubt it

Dawson into the middle
Hinge in on a wing
Hamill or Worrell in down back
Rowe in for McHenry

ez

What's with these ******* coaches ******* around with their best ******* players?

Play your best ******* players in their best ******* positions Bevo and Leon you stupid ******* idiots

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
rage GIF

What's with these ******* coaches ******* around with their best ******* players?

Play your best ******* players in their best ******* positions Bevo and Leon you stupid ******* idiots

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
rage GIF

Whitfield and Coniglio must be the most expensive pair of forward flankers in the history of the game. Reported to earn over 2 million per year between them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back