Brooke Cotchin's Instagram post

OhhDeledio

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
dfgadf.PNG
Just about Brooke being a supportive wife.

Nothing in it OP. Play on

TheDyerLegacy

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United ; Melbourne City
talk about an over*******reaction.. a wife cannot show her support to her husband?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...m/news-story/1ad33a87191ef9522586a6c854465895

What is the big deal? She decided to use Instagram to voice her support for her husband... I think people forget sometimes that footballers are just normal people that have a job which puts them in the public eye.. I understand they get paid a handsome income to put up with the scrutiny but they do cop a fair bit of stick.. it isn't a nice thing for their families to have to see..

This might be a little hard for people on here to believe.. but there are more important things than football

talk about an over*******reaction.. a wife cannot show her support to her husband?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...m/news-story/1ad33a87191ef9522586a6c854465895

What is the big deal? She decided to use Instagram to voice her support for her husband... I think people forget sometimes that footballers are just normal people that have a job which puts them in the public eye.. I understand they get paid a handsome income to put up with the scrutiny but they do cop a fair bit of stick.. it isn't a nice thing for their families to have to see..

This might be a little hard for people on here to believe.. but there are more important things than football
lol
how is this even an article ?

Capitano_Cotch

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juventus FC
Never will any club in the history of sport, cop it more than this football club. It's almost laughable some of the s**t written about us.
Yes, we've had a bad start to the year. But my god, some of the media bashing is just way over the top.
Brooke was just defending her husband because of the media scum and their constant commentary on Trent and the RFC.
We must sell LOTS of papers, or quite simply other clubs must not be worth talking about.

Back