Brooke Cotchin's Instagram post

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a troll. He is going to cop it harder than Rolf Harris outside of maximum security over the next few weeks from the media and opposition teams. This is not ideal.

For having a supportive wife? Suuuuure.

Sarcastic-Okay-Gif-15.gif

Never will any club in the history of sport, cop it more than this football club. It's almost laughable some of the s**t written about us.
Yes, we've had a bad start to the year. But my god, some of the media bashing is just way over the top.
Brooke was just defending her husband because of the media scum and their constant commentary on Trent and the RFC.
We must sell LOTS of papers, or quite simply other clubs must not be worth talking about.
I was with my son getting some food for dinner tonight and the shop we were in had C7 news on, sport report came on and I swear they spent more time talking about Richmond than the did showing the highlights of today's games combined.one would think we are the only club in the league who loses.

I was with my son getting some food for dinner tonight and the shop we were in had C7 news on, sport report came on and I swear they spent more time talking about Richmond than the did showing the highlights of today's games combined.one would think we are the only club in the league who loses.
Fish and Chips?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow I think that EF loss meant Dimma's rejigged the game plan that got us to the finals in the first place, didn't work round one and two now last two weeks has changed tactics again, no worder the players look clueless. We are seing proven talent like Martin play like a magoo imo.

Wow, a wife makes a supportive post about her husband on Instagram and it's front page news? Seriously do journos have nothing better to do with their lives than trawl the net looking for posts like this? They're getting paid too much for doing nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back