Brooke Cotchin's Instagram post

Remove this Banner Ad

Never been Franklin's biggest fan, despite the fact he generally does nothing against us lol, or Goodes' biggest fan but I felt so bad for Jesinta both times. She was supporting the man she loves and a friend of hers and she gets caned for it, guess people like Jesinta and Brooke are not allowed to support their friends and loved one's anymore.

I dont like Franklin but never understood why some people were critical of Jesinta's support of him. It's her partner, of course she's going to defend and support him during a difficult time.

Last edited:
Not to mention we get the bottom of the back page too!
"Tiger rebuild has failed"

We had half of the back page of last Sundays aswell!
I would love to see the sales figures, they must go up 100% when Richmond is somewhere on the front or back because they keep posting absolute ******* rubbish about us year in year out.

What was funny about that article, it's from spud. That * stain traded valuable picks in the super 2001 draft for recycled players and he has the nerve to add his 2cp.

Dickhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that this made the paper shows what a joke the media in Australia has become.
Absolute joke.
That isn't journalism.
It's about time the media started to take some responsibility

Not just Australia mate, the whole western world. Not that the east is much better as they just sensor everything.

But seriously Lebron James unfollowing the Cavs on Twitter and Ronaldo on a date with some page 3 girl 10 years ago were huge news.

* going too hard at the wealthy elite who hide all their money in Panama and don't pay tax or steal from impoverished countries because we're more worried about Cotchin. Thanks Rupert!

Why Instagram comments are put on the front of newspapers astounds me.
Oh,it's Richmond.

Like Matthew velvet knickers Lloyd making headlines from Cotchin's private comments on the field with Treloar.

Both stories wouldn't get a look in if the players didn't wear a yellow sash.

Too many Essendon supporters in the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back