Brooke Cotchin's Instagram post

Susie O'Brien has spoken out.....

Trent Cotchin’s wife Brooke speaks out: Susie O’Brien says WAGs should have a voice
April 18, 2016 4:01pm
Susie O’BrienHerald Sun

WHAT a pity high-profile wives and girlfriends of footballers are often expected to be decorative but mute.

The job is to look fabulous on Brownlow night, cheer obediently from the sidelines each week, and never, ever, talk about their partners to the media.

Whatever they do, they must not offer an opinion on the game.

It must be such a hard gig.

Most of the WAGs I know are strong and feisty; they have careers, lives and opinions of their own, and it’s not in their nature to hold back. They find it especially hard when their loved one is copping it from all sides.

But that’s what’s expected, and so when a star player’s partner breaks ranks and speaks her mind, all hell can break loose.

Full Article http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/8919f768fadd1ae0c28500ade6b290ea

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Good on her for supporting and defending her husband. The crap that high profile footballers cop from couch bound keyboard warriors is disgusting, I'd find it very difficult to stay quiet if it was my husband copping it.

What Johnathan Brown said was feral ("I never had to muzzle my wife")--she is entitled to have an opinion and say whatever she likes. Hope Cotchin has a massive game this week to stick it up everyone questioning him because his wife loves him.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Good on her for supporting and defending her husband. The crap that high profile footballers cop from couch bound keyboard warriors is disgusting, I'd find it very difficult to stay quiet if it was my husband copping it.

What Johnathan Brown said was feral ("I never had to muzzle my wife")--she is entitled to have an opinion and say whatever she likes. Hope Cotchin has a massive game this week to stick it up everyone questioning him because his wife loves him.

Says it all about that Neanderthal really.

eggtardo

Team Captain
Dec 16, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry to intrude on your board but.....
Brooke is Rick Kennedy's daughter who is one of the toughest nuts to pull on a bulldogs jumper. She knew what she was doing and the implications and good on her for that......and good on Trent for not marrying some puppet (Kylie?). F me lets celebrate some partner for having their cans hanging out of a dress on brownlow night and not someone with an (inoffensive) opinion

Tiger4Ever

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond

Maybe Mrs.Brown doesn't love Johnathon as much as Brooke loves Trent? :rolleyes:

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Susie O'Brien has spoken out.....

Trent Cotchin’s wife Brooke speaks out: Susie O’Brien says WAGs should have a voice
April 18, 2016 4:01pm
Susie O’BrienHerald Sun

WHAT a pity high-profile wives and girlfriends of footballers are often expected to be decorative but mute.

The job is to look fabulous on Brownlow night, cheer obediently from the sidelines each week, and never, ever, talk about their partners to the media.

Whatever they do, they must not offer an opinion on the game.

It must be such a hard gig.

Most of the WAGs I know are strong and feisty; they have careers, lives and opinions of their own, and it’s not in their nature to hold back. They find it especially hard when their loved one is copping it from all sides.

But that’s what’s expected, and so when a star player’s partner breaks ranks and speaks her mind, all hell can break loose.

Full Article http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/8919f768fadd1ae0c28500ade6b290ea
Makes it hard to support Brooke now :p

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
To the best of my knowledge the only thing that is muzzled is a dog .
So is browny suggesting his misses is a dog ?
Tipping he might be the one in the dog house ?

remember the time Fev basically outed him for a rub and tug on the footy show? Since she is still with i reckon she knows which side her bread is buttered

Back