Werewolf Brooklyn Nine Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I wish P4L would shut up lol.
Maybe I read s**t differently but every single ******* time he says something it just smacks of evil.
I understand that joe has played differently and looks reluctant to partake in the double lynch and everything but it would make it so much easier for me without P4Ls constant commentary that is old school evil s**t.
Self deprecating, getting on board with the plan immediately and pointing to the other party, going on about the akkaps thing as if to say “no way I’d do that “.
I know everyone is shitting that joe has pulled one over them but I just can’t believe how bloody evil you make yourself look all the time! It’s killing me.

I agree that it’s a s**t way to go down and would not be surprised to see Rodders pull this off (didn’t see the earlier stuff which is why he has so called being eliminated), but right now you’re the one who’s seeming more suss by actively trying to avoid the situation that CONFIRMED good has set up.

I’m not a sheep, plain and simple.

Given P4L is completely in agreement with a plan that would see him lose if he's SK (and with no way out) is starting to make me pretty confident it's Joe.

Then vote for me, the reality is if you are set on your plan you don’t really need me in on it.

You’ll lose, but thems the breaks.

Because it makes the split vote impossible to get out of for the SK if it's you or p4l, the only way that kill was a good one was if Rodders is the SK.

Unlike others I see no reason to discount that possibility, even though I strongly suspect P4L is the one

Geez if it wasn’t for the fact the neutral role was available you’d almost think these two were bunking up together. Embarrassing really.

Just get the lynch done and answers will be revealed. I’m not the one with anything to hide.

Honestly I wish P4L would shut up lol.
Maybe I read s**t differently but every single ******* time he says something it just smacks of evil.
I understand that joe has played differently and looks reluctant to partake in the double lynch and everything but it would make it so much easier for me without P4Ls constant commentary that is old school evil s**t.
Self deprecating, getting on board with the plan immediately and pointing to the other party, going on about the akkaps thing as if to say “no way I’d do that “.
I know everyone is shitting that joe has pulled one over them but I just can’t believe how bloody evil you make yourself look all the time! It’s killing me.

I’ll be lynched today so that’s fine. We can end this and you’ll see I’m a villager.

I’m not a sheep, plain and simple.

Then vote for me, the reality is if you are set on your plan you don’t really need me in on it.

You’ll lose, but thems the breaks.

Unlike others I see no reason to discount that possibility, even though I strongly suspect P4L is the one
That's true, though if one of us voted P4L and he had his vote on you it'd ruin it, though your vote is already on P4L so it's fine.

Geez if it wasn’t for the fact the neutral role was available you’d almost think these two were bunking up together. Embarrassing really.

Just get the lynch done and answers will be revealed. I’m not the one with anything to hide.
Bunking up? I’m talking to you. I know Joe looks evil I can see it but
have you got any ******* idea how hard your posting makes this? It’s unbelievable if you’re a villager.
Just do the bloody lynch thing and finish the game can you Hatchy it’s doing my head in.

Lynch is tied = both lynched - sorry I'm always "online" because I have it on in the background at work but I only check at breaks or when I get a break in calls (which is never)

Sorry been invested in brewing morning coffee. The confirmation from last night stands.
Lynch is tied = both lynched - sorry I'm always "online" because I have it on in the background at work but I only check at breaks or when I get a break in calls (which is never)
Alright cool thanks, just wasn't sure on yesterday's as I phrased the original question badly then so might've meant something else.

Bunking up? I’m talking to you. I know Joe looks evil I can see it but
have you got any ******* idea how hard your posting makes this? It’s unbelievable if you’re a villager.
Just do the bloody lynch thing and finish the game can you Hatchy it’s doing my head in.

Too far deep now. Stuffed up missing key bits of info earlier in the game, wanted to help once I perked up and saw THB was lying. It’s all just spiralled out of control since then.

Although I will add again that winning or losing a game of werewolf doesn’t mean much and is forgotten within a minute, but finishing like this..... probably not so much. It’s why I’m battling with it a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go on mate, humour me...
Just all the s**t I’ve already said. You know what I mean exactly with your more subtle posting style . Your apparent lack of interest there for a good while though threw me right off the scent of you being evil at all, and then the seered villager thing yeah that disturbed me a little I’ll admit.
But mainly you’ve not been very affirmative or persuasive which is more your evil style but by the time it was there to consider in a heartbeat we lost 2 vigs and one of them shot the most obvious villager whilst sparing a known evil, you then got pretty interested which again looked evil.
Problem for me though is P4L got ten time more interested than you and just keeps saying amazing stuff which has me totally ****ed now.

Just all the s**t I’ve already said. You know what I mean exactly with your more subtle posting style . Your apparent lack of interest there for a good while though threw me right off the scent of you being evil at all, and then the seered villager thing yeah that disturbed me a little I’ll admit.
But mainly you’ve not been very affirmative or persuasive which is more your evil style but by the time it was there to consider in a heartbeat we lost 2 vigs and one of them shot the most obvious villager whilst sparing a known evil, you then got pretty interested which again looked evil.
Problem for me though is P4L got ten time more interested than you and just keeps saying amazing stuff which has me totally ****** now.

Early on the white noise from SM, THB and others made it a pretty painful read to be fair. I will admit I was quieter over the weekend, I thought I was 19 again out on the piss - and I’m still paying for it today, FFS.

When there’s good roles that can effectively keep protecting each other it kills the game a bit - for me the shoe was on the other foot a couple of games ago, and I now know how others felt then. It’s definitely harder to get into, and with two docs, 2 vigs and an amulet I really wasn’t that invested.

I’ve gotten more involved since the vigs died, absolutely - the game is back on. I make no apologies for that, and it hardly makes me evil as a result

1 hour and five minutes left.

It’s a shame, it could have been a highly entertaining afternoon...
I has very few doubts around you being he serial killer anyway.

Before we agreed the split vote, I actually have my protection covering Pie 4 Life, and tried to goad you into killing one of him and akkaps. Obviously once we agreed we could sure up the win with out kill today I switched that protection onto Ninja Swan.

So really today you’re lucky you had any chance at all. I don’t think any of us would have been voting mike, myself, NinjaSwan or Rodney anyway.

And finally, I think from a gamesmanship point of view using a certain lynch strategy to assure an outcome is still fairer than making assumption on roles based on the mods likeliness to put newbies in teams to get them involved like you did in Woosh’s game a few back. The fact is we put ourselves in a position to do so by overcoming the possibility (on day 2) that we could have lynched both our doctors on consecutive days. The one thing I will say is all the same this game always highly favoured the village and it would (will?) be an amazing effort for any evil faction to get up. As I’ve been saying since day two, with two doctors who could wax the Mafia and Wolves never really stood a chance.

I’m abstaining from the vote Hatchy1992 OES

Before we agreed the split vote, I actually have my protection covering Pie 4 Life, and tried to goad you into killing one of him and akkaps. Obviously once we agreed we could sure up the win with out kill today I switched that protection onto Ninja Swan.

So really today you’re lucky you had any chance at all. I don’t think any of us would have been voting mike, myself, NinjaSwan or Rodney anyway.

And finally, I think from a gamesmanship point of view using a certain lynch strategy to assure an outcome is still fairer than making assumption on roles based on the mods likeliness to put newbies in teams to get them involved like you did in Woosh’s game a few back. The fact is we put ourselves in a position to do so by overcoming the possibility (on day 2) that we could have lynched both our doctors on consecutive days. The one thing I will say is all the same this game always highly favoured the village and it would (will?) be an amazing effort for any evil faction to get up. As I’ve been saying since day two, with two doctors who could wax the Mafia and Wolves never really stood a chance.

Brings a tear to the eye. Old farts together forever.

Oh and he knew Rodney would have voted me if given the chance to be open slather, hence the disappointment.

Brings a tear to the eye. Old farts together forever.

Oh and he knew Rodney would have voted me if given the chance to be open slather, hence the disappointment.
When you wouldn’t shut up last night I started to question myself. In twenty minutes I’ll learn if my initial instinct was right.

When you wouldn’t shut up last night I started to question myself. In twenty minutes I’ll learn if my initial instinct was right.
Relax, I actually am innocent, no jokes here. There's playing dumb and then there's literally losing all track of what's going on. I'm definitely the latter in this game. My only concern is that Rodney has somehow done a risky trick (which I can't dispute as I don't know the earlier movements), but BJD's clear disappointment and resistance to vote the way he was asked to has me more confident we have the right person.

You don’t deserve to win, frankly. The SK has outplayed us all, myself included. A stunning performance.

Switching to BigJoeD_

Hatchy1992

Relax, I actually am innocent, no jokes here. There's playing dumb and then there's literally losing all track of what's going on. I'm definitely the latter in this game. My only concern is that Rodney has somehow done a risky trick (which I can't dispute as I don't know the earlier movements), but BJD's clear disappointment and resistance to vote the way he was asked to has me more confident we have the right person.
I’m relaxed. :p If Rodders has pulled the wool over our eyes the entire way he deserves the win to be completely blunt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back