Werewolf Brooklyn Nine Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad we got the victory, won't lie I had no idea what was going on for a fair bit of the time.

Why do you think you played poorly?
To be honest I was happy with every lynch I championed but there were a few that weren’t happy with the day 2 play on Rodders that I’m sure would’ve been critical of my play, especially when I then went and left the vig to die on night 5 when they were quite obviously going to be evils targets. At that point I didn’t want to hang mike out to dry by switching my protect target while the game still had the potential to get to a 1 v 1 scrap with the Wolves or Mafia to begin with, especially when the vig were more likely than not to kill villagers by shooting at random. But the real kicker was how long it took me to get my head around how the wildcard actually worked - I misread the OP and thought they chose which good role they assumed each night, which meant when mike originally claimed doctor I didn’t think what he was saying was even possible haha.

At the end of the day it got the result and I’d probably make the same actions I did at each junction every time over. But * I was relieved when you had actually tried to put the hit on mike N5 and I hadn’t wasted my protect haha.

What a thoroughly interesting game..

In hindsight the game was in favour of the village from the start with the wildcard being randomised as an extra doctor, along with the amulet in play so as a co mod I will own up to a mistake and i'm sure as mods we will both learn from the experience, but nonetheless, BigJoeD_ has done well to make it this far with the odds in favour of the 99.

It was also great to see The Half Back run the village along for a good ride with the claiming of being the vig early on. Could have gotten away with it too, so that was fun to watch.

Thanks to OES for assisting me in running the game and I will say it's a relief that the game didn't end up the way like our last werewolf game we co modded together. Thanks for your help mate.

Thanks to Dingster for taking the lynch for us when we were both absent, and finally thanks to everyone who played. Was a great game to run and to be involved in.:thumbsu:

BOG for mine
3 - BigJoeD_ for what I touched on earlier.
2 - The Half Back - his fake claim
1 - Pie 4 Life - Got involved last night and pointed out a lot to get the village over the line.

To be honest I was happy with every lynch I championed but there were a few that weren’t happy with the day 2 play on Rodders that I’m sure would’ve been critical of my play, especially when I then went and left the vig to die on night 5 when they were quite obviously going to be evils targets. At that point I didn’t want to hang mike out to dry by switching my protect target while the game still had the potential to get to a 1 v 1 scrap with the Wolves or Mafia to begin with, especially when the vig were more likely than not to kill villagers by shooting at random. But the real kicker was how long it took me to get my head around how the wildcard actually worked - I misread the OP and thought they chose which good role they assumed each night, which meant when mike originally claimed doctor I didn’t think what he was saying was even possible haha.

At the end of the day it got the result and I’d probably make the same actions I did at each junction every time over. But **** I was relieved when you had actually tried to put the hit on mike N5 and I hadn’t wasted my protect haha.

You’re a welcome addition to the ranks, because you actually think about what you’re doing and the ramifications, possibilities etc. ninja too. You do the research on the previous posts etc.

Everyone is an expert in the dead PM mate. You played well.

That protect on Mike ferked me, if that had gone through I reckon I might’ve got there. That’s why I thought I had to go akkaps last night, I couldn’t risk missing a kill again. I had to back myself to talk my way out of the double lynch today, thinking I’d be able to get Rodders onboard.

Just couldn’t get it done, sadly

1. The Half Back - SK
3. NaturalDisaster - Wolf
4. Pie 4 Life - ?
6. NinjaSwan - Seer
7. YearOfTheRoos - Vig
12. Tarkyn_24 - Doctor
14. Chappyuk - Vig
20. Frankston Rover - Godfather
21. BigJoeD_ - Villager
26. akkaps - ?
27. Blaze Storm - ?
31. mike123 - Doctor
32. RodneyDangerfield - Villager

Of the three question marks, one is Goon, the other two are Villagers.

Chappyuk YearOfTheRoos one of you shoots ND tonight, the other kills Blaze.

I'll then seer P4L tonight and reveal my result tomorrow.

We then lynch THB tomorrow, and then the Vigs kill either akkaps/P4L tomorrow night pending the seer result.

Game ends tomorrow night at the latest.

Edit: I guess if the Vigs both die it'll take an extra day but yeah.
GG everyone learnt a bit more.

This post is the reason I hit Blaze on my last night.

Well played THB and BJD in particular

What a great game!

Werewolf is officially back bitches, like it or not!!!!

Inactivity wasn't as bad as usual and I attribute a lot of that to the flavour of B99 to be honest. Even akkaps posted heaps.

Got to agree with a lot of what has been said - two docs and an amulet made it difficult although to be fair we weren't expecting BOTH doctors and the seer to come out DAY ONE! But this was really stacked against all evil and Joe very nearly cruised to victory which would have honestly been deserving as he really played this game perfectly.

Thanks to Hatchy1992 - the other half of #teammodmelt (although I should point out I have also modded a game with SM before ;)) who ran the game very smoothly. There were a few little blips but I felt the game was run well considering how many roadblocks there were for evil factions at times. We worked very well together. And yes thanks again to Dingster for handling lynch Saturday and Morganashlee for the first day (two minutes before I got the chance to call it)

3 - Joe - Hatchy said it all but he played flawlessly - couldn't possibly have done more and was very close to getting over the line.
2 - THB - Provided some great entertainment but also really thought well about it too.
1 - Pie 4 Life/Rodney - Cannot split them. Both played a great villager game.

Special mention to Dapper for the triangle suggestion that ultimately won the game for village and SM for being SM. :p

The squad, or what was left of them, with the village faithful behind them had honed in on who they thought was the Pontiac Bandit. Waiting for the signal from the precinct, they stormed down the building covering every room in the building where the target was hiding. Eventually they stormed down the last door. POLICE DON’T MOVE they shouted! Their target froze but showed no fear about him, supposedly accepting his fate. WE’VE GOT YOU NOW BANDIT.” “NO ESCAPING NOW” laughed the squad in delight. The target grinned. “You Idiots” he retorted. “I’m not your guy,” He went on to say “I’m just Murphy” Unfortunately for Murphy he was still high on their wanted list and so the squad sprayed him with bullets. The force of the bullets propelled back before giving one last glare at his killers before finally slumping to the floor. For all his nasty deeds the squad sprayed him with one last round of bullets to make sure the job was done.

Meanwhile, back at the precinct, someone left the sex tape unsupervised after shift hours. Janitor Al came in for cleaning and disposed of it in the garbage can, breaking the sex tape.

Tldr

The Half Back (Murphy/Goon) lynched by Village D5

Mafia have been eliminated!

The amulet has been broken.

get your actions in!
The Half Back the reason I put the extra spray of bullets into you upon your death was for killing off my favourite character the night before :(

What a thoroughly interesting game..

In hindsight the game was in favour of the village from the start with the wildcard being randomised as an extra doctor, along with the amulet in play so as a co mod I will own up to a mistake and i'm sure as mods we will both learn from the experience, but nonetheless, BigJoeD_ has done well to make it this far with the odds in favour of the 99.

It was also great to see The Half Back run the village along for a good ride with the claiming of being the vig early on. Could have gotten away with it too, so that was fun to watch.

Thanks to OES for assisting me in running the game and I will say it's a relief that the game didn't end up the way like our last werewolf game we co modded together. Thanks for your help mate.

Thanks to Dingster for taking the lynch for us when we were both absent, and finally thanks to everyone who played. Was a great game to run and to be involved in.:thumbsu:

BOG for mine
3 - BigJoeD_ for what I touched on earlier.
2 - The Half Back - his fake claim
1 - Pie 4 Life - Got involved last night and pointed out a lot to get the village over the line.

Lol. I’d vote me worst on thread. Thanks though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

INVINCIBLE TRIANGLE

Very good moral victory BigJoeD_

Thank * that’s over.
By the end I would have voted against the scenario that shitted me more which was the possibility of pie4life being SK lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back