FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still enjoying it, hoping it doesn't get cancelled. Easy to relax and watch. I'm an Andy Samberg fan though

Ratings have rebounded in recent weeks, whilst those for other Fox shows have dropped off. TVBTN is now saying it's likely to be renewed. :thumbsu:

Reckon it's definitely shifted gears in recent weeks. They've improved the writing to focus more on the secondary-character subplots, which are definitely the show's strength. Loved "Tiny Terry" and his brother-in-law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quite like her. Still not a big fan of Andy Samburg. His idiotic grin that he wears in every scene wears a little thin. He's the main character; it would be nice to see him act normally sometimes.

I quite enjoy it.
I have also developed a crush on.

f7283231059dd7f958a71b2f4bbd9758.jpeg

And the other female cast members as well.

I hope the show can maintain it's stupid sillyness and not morph into a drama.

I'm enjoying it for now, only small doses of character development and NO LOVE INTERESTS would be acceptable.

Edit : Forgot about Boyle and Rosa for a second. Happy to let it linger forever.

Andy Samburg and Melissa Fumero's characters were set up with a romance angle in the first episode.

It's unrealistic to expect them to not have the characters progress and develop. That happens in all good sitcoms - the alternative is garbage like Two & a Half Men that just do the same jokes over and over for years. It doesn't mean they 'turn into dramas'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back