FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give you 'a bit'

giphy.gif

Nah, you guys are crazy. This season has been fantastic (the last episode granted wasn't the best) and Holt being unexpectedly kooky has been one of the funniest parts. VINDICATION!!!

Holt's shown gimpses of being kooky but they usually fit in context, like trying to catch a criminal.

Joining in general office pranks just doesn't sit well with me. It undermines any authority he used to have over the 99.

Holt did spend months in witness protection in Florida with Peralta, dont think it's unreasonable to think there could be some growth in both his character and their relationship which would make him look less harshly on Peraltas office hijinks.

Holt did spend months in witness protection in Florida with Peralta, dont think it's unreasonable to think there could be some growth in both his character and their relationship which would make him look less harshly on Peraltas office hijinks.

How is acting more stupid considered 'growth'

How is acting more stupid considered 'growth'

Because he's loosening up and becoming more "99'd"

And because he's now developed a friendship with the officers under him so is less likely to take such a hardline view on their hijinks, particularly because he knows they still get results.

Solid episode tonight, seeing the full Boyle clan was awesome (never go full Boyle)

Gina has pretty much taken over as the best female character now with actual storylines that are in line with her scheming/sarcastic character.

Amy and Rosa seem to have been relegated to bit parts

Tonight's episode was awesome. Humour flowed freely and nothing seemed forced. I was lolling hard the whole episode. And Holt was pretty much the Holt we all know and love. Easily the best of the season so far.

Pimento steals the show every time he comes on.

9/10

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was one of the funniest episodes I think they've ever had. Really top shelf. And for those in this thread that haven't enjoyed "Shenanigans" Holt, he was back to his straight-man self this week too.
Yep Holt was perfect this ep. Good serving of Pontiac Bandit too. Probably the ep of the season for me.

Gina tho :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back