FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

"Nobody sucks up like a Boyle, our scoliosis allows us to bow more deeply than normal people" who comes up with this gold.

I'm pretty sure now Boyle is the real star of this show

Most of the best lines in the show have been said by Charles (and Holt)

Also, I reckon the name Boyle isn't by accident (boil), which is right in tune with all the weird skin/body things that the Boyle clan has wrong with them

I'm pretty sure now Boyle is the real star of this show

Most of the best lines in the show have been said by Charles (and Holt)

Also, I reckon the name Boyle isn't by accident (boil), which is right in tune with all the weird skin/body things that the Boyle clan has wrong with them

Its holt for mine but they are all good.

Its holt for mine but they are all good.

Holt loses points for me for the times he's slipped out of character.

Boyle never has, he's been a rock solid weirdo from day 1 :p

After they got together the writers seemed to push the relationship into the backround, which worked quite well. It's come back into the foreground now in the last few episodes with their engagement.

I found it a lot more engaging (no pun intended) when they were at loggerheads at Thanksgiving than when they were working as a team in the Vulture episode. There doesn't seem to be a lot of comedy to be gotten out of them as a happy contented couple, unfortunately.

It happens in nearly every show though. There's so much more comedy/drama to be had in the sexual tension before they get together. The dynamic always changes once they confess their feelings. It's a shame, but inevitable.

Thought it was hilarious. Lost it completely when Holt drew the smiley face on Boyle, and when they basically ruined a random couple's entire marriage.

There wasn't much of the schmaltzy character development we've seen this season but the jokes all hit the mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is definitely the best season yet

That last ep managed to be both hilarious (like every episode so far) and have a large amount of emotional depth. Very impressive

I'll always be of the opinion Gina is the most underrated character on the show. She has amazing comic timing, much like Kaitlin Olson from Always Sunny

I can't remember the exact line but couldn't stop laughing at Hitchcock when he turned up to get his permit hahahaha.

Haha he played it straight too.

I think it was . Hello mam, I would lime to shame some hussies.

Amy suprisingly cracks me up. Her chracter has changed from season 1 though but she is still hot.

Haha he played it straight too.

I think it was . Hello mam, I would lime to shame some hussies.

Amy suprisingly cracks me up. Her chracter has changed from season 1 though but she is still hot.
Possibly my favourite ever line of his haha.

Did think they did the eps perfect. Still plenty of humour but the emotional aspect was there throughout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back