FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

How funny were the Rosa look-a-likes at the Fantasy Fiction Convention a few episodes ago?

They needed way more screen time

Haha he played it straight too.

I think it was . Hello mam, I would lime to shame some hussies.

Amy suprisingly cracks me up. Her chracter has changed from season 1 though but she is still hot.

15704199_melissa-fumero-thought-shed-be-fired-from_caa29887_m.jpg

megan-fox-fainting.gif

This is definitely the best season yet

That last ep managed to be both hilarious (like every episode so far) and have a large amount of emotional depth. Very impressive

I'll always be of the opinion Gina is the most underrated character on the show. She has amazing comic timing, much like Kaitlin Olson from Always Sunny

I agree with everything you said except the emotional depth. The whole plot of Rosa coming out as bi has been really forced and done with hamfisted dialogue and really predictable scenes. I know I shouldn't be critical of a comedy too much, but when they enter into something like that, they need to do it much better than they did.

I agree with everything you said except the emotional depth. The whole plot of Rosa coming out as bi has been really forced and done with hamfisted dialogue and really predictable scenes. I know I shouldn't be critical of a comedy too much, but when they enter into something like that, they need to do it much better than they did.

I wonder if it has something with the real life actress coming out as bi? They incorproate a lot of the actors real life traits into the show characters
-eg Terry being an accomplished painter
-Gina and Jake being child hood friends
-Rosa was a gymnast growing up
Etc

Edit: Googled it, Stephanie Beatriz came out as bisexual last year

I wonder if it has something with the real life actress coming out as bi? They incorproate a lot of the actors real life traits into the show characters
-eg Terry being an accomplished painter
-Gina and Jake being child hood friends
-Rosa was a gymnast growing up
Etc

Edit: Googled it, Stephanie Beatriz came out as bisexual last year
Just watched. Totally a non story arc in todays world. Might have been ok if they didnt tread around it like it was a bomb.

I love finding Andy Braugher in random TV shows/films I just flick on to by accident.

There's a little bit of Holt in all of his roles :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Also I only recently found out Terry was Jeffords and not Jeffers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved the exchanges between Kevin and Jake the most. Genuinely lol'd at the last 20 sec or so after Jake mentions Captain Correlli's Mandolin
The run of pizza themed foods that Jake offered when asked what he was always eating did me in.

Very sold return. Rosa really got to show off her acting chops this ep. Loved when Holt explained Kevin was mad "That was a fight?". That was just classic Raymond and Kevin

When Jake dropped a name of my sex tape :tearsofjoy:

Great return. The constant byplay between Jake and Kevin, Holt's ridiculous rules, Rosa's undercover work, the library scenes - all brilliant.

Didn't think Amy and Terry's shredded paper subplot was that strong, but you can't have it all I guess.
I did find it funny that this is Scully's only skill though, well there was the time he sweated out of his chair while being held hostage.

Rosa's outfits. Omg. Even trashy big hair rosa was hot.
"wheres kevin? who's blood is that? and now ive killed myself".
Kevin getting mad at the end was a great finish. Mandolin and oscar winner Nicolas Cage.
They seemed to wrap the bad guy plotline up quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back