FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe my favourite episode of the show yet. That was absolutely masterful. The finish was super satisfying and I thought it was both an intense and funny episode. Great stuff.

Think this has been really strong since it came back from it's mid season break.

This week's episode was superb.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so, it's been brilliant.

Pity it’ll likely be cancelled after this season. Ratings have been poor - the only possible chance will be where Fox have been burnt cancelling well-reviewed that haven’t been rating well, they might give it a better shot.

Pity it’ll likely be cancelled after this season. Ratings have been poor - the only possible chance will be where Fox have been burnt cancelling well-reviewed that haven’t been rating well, they might give it a better shot.
I'm holding out hope that if it is cancelled Netflix picks it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only know it from Community :oops:

Wasn’t a bottle ep. The guy from This Is Us and his lawyer were cast for the episode. And there were 5 different sets used.

Clearly Abed didn't explain the concept very well
clear.png
:oops:

Clearly Abed didn't explain the concept very well
clear.png
:oops:
The point of a bottle episode is to save money by sticking to main characters and as few sets/locations as possible in the episode

That Community episode was almost entirely set in the study room with just the main actors (therefore not needing minor characters/extras), which saves money. The Breaking Bad episode "The Fly", is another example of a bottle episode.

While this had some elements of a bottle episode in that it was very pared back, the major use of a non-core actor (especially one as notable as Sterling K Brown) means that it can't be a bottle episode

Strong episode story line wise - little short on laughs though

It's inexpiable that Andre Braugher has been nominated for three Emmys for this show and has yet to win one.

Liked the last episode a lot, the interplay between Jake and Holt was brilliant.

Also, are there any legal ways to watch the second last episode? I just missed it returning on SBS Ondemand.

Semi-legal is to employ a DNS proxy and subscribe to Hulu.

Liked the last episode a lot, the interplay between Jake and Holt was brilliant.

Also, are there any legal ways to watch the second last episode? I just missed it returning on SBS Ondemand.
Fly to the US and watch on Fox's website.

Legal is overrated, especially if there's no way to do so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back