FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah think it will end after season, NBC’s only commissioned 13 eps. It might be extended in a few months like it was last year, but I get the feeling it’s slowly being cut down to nothing

Good season overall, loved the return of all the suicide squad. CJ is a great, underrated character IMO

Binging episodes 12-18 right now
Number 13 is quality re the missing coins. Genuine laughs.

Comes down to how they use the characters and yeh sometimes the underlying society issues detract but I get why.

The heist was a quality
One of the best so far

Definitely don’t think the show is slowing down at all based on that
Also binging the show helps it’s likability as you get more content out of a session and feel content.

Watching a 20 minute episode weekly over the space of 3 months is why Fox cancelled the show IMO. Doesn’t doesn’t have the captiveness of other shows.

So does the finale mean that Wunch is now the main villain and Holt is no longer captain?

Ffs, I was saying this this time last year. B99 should never have been renewed by NBC to begin with because the quality would not sustained.
Fox got rid of the show at the right time.

Also, B99 is one of the lowest viewed half hour sitcoms on tv, and doesn’t improve with the 18-49 demo.

Some of these season's episodes have been fantastic. I don't regret them bringing it back at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBS on demand?
So in the US, it airs on the 6th (which is the 7th our time), and that's what I am referring to.
The last couple of seasons, SBS have been showing Brooklyn Nine-Nine the day it airs in the US, so expect it to be up on SBSonDemand on the 7th night after airing on Viceland on the same night.

So in the US, it airs on the 6th (which is the 7th our time), and that's what I am referring to.
The last couple of seasons, SBS have been showing Brooklyn Nine-Nine the day it airs in the US, so expect it to be up on SBSonDemand on the 7th night after airing on Viceland on the same night.

it was normally onSBS OnDemand at 3pm on the Friday afternoon If I remember correctly.

Just like they did in season 6, Cinco De Mayo!

I was watching that episode yesterday and thought the same thing, but Holt mentioned they’d return to Halloween. Obviously it’ll change.

Valentines heist in week 2 or 3 of the season would be pretty good viewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back