Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
200.gif

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Always surprised me that it never rated that highly.

Same as Community, it had a solid core of fans, but generally those not akin to scheduled TV, preferring to dvr or watch on catch-up. Unfortunately for the dinosaur industry, it’s still all about the ad revenue.

A sad day...just two more eps... :(

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Same as Community, it had a solid core of fans, but generally those not akin to scheduled TV, preferring to dvr or watch on catch-up. Unfortunately for the dinosaur industry, it’s still all about the ad revenue.

A sad day...just two more eps... :(
Didn't realise we were that close to the end. I'm not ready yet :'(

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
No god no. Please no. Nooòoooòooooooo.gif :'( :mad:

Easily the best comedy on TV and from what i can tell has a huge cult following.

Hopefully Hulu gets it

Tomnat Tigers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
With this being on Netflix (at least the Australian version), you would think they would have a good idea of how well it rates and how large an audience/following it has. From there it should be a fairly easy decision as to whether to pick it up or not, especially given the number of s**t shows and movies on netflix which I presume would cost more to produce.

Oh, I thought it might have had some #MeToo unpleasantness that came out later that I wasn't aware of.
Adam Pally was a hilarious dick at a crappy awards show recently but no, luckily it's still just Arrested Development, Community, The Simpsons, Seinfeld and I assume many others that are problematic.

I remember for the first year of this show I naturally just assumed it was already on NBC (considering three of the key people involved all have history at NBC).

I am glad it got a lifeline. Community, Arrested Development, Brooklyn Nine-Nine - it's always good to have fans.

Back