FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

Always surprised me that it never rated that highly.

Same as Community, it had a solid core of fans, but generally those not akin to scheduled TV, preferring to dvr or watch on catch-up. Unfortunately for the dinosaur industry, it’s still all about the ad revenue.

A sad day...just two more eps... :(

Same as Community, it had a solid core of fans, but generally those not akin to scheduled TV, preferring to dvr or watch on catch-up. Unfortunately for the dinosaur industry, it’s still all about the ad revenue.

A sad day...just two more eps... :(
Didn't realise we were that close to the end. I'm not ready yet :'(

No god no. Please no. Nooòoooòooooooo.gif :'( :mad:

Easily the best comedy on TV and from what i can tell has a huge cult following.

Hopefully Hulu gets it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With this being on Netflix (at least the Australian version), you would think they would have a good idea of how well it rates and how large an audience/following it has. From there it should be a fairly easy decision as to whether to pick it up or not, especially given the number of s**t shows and movies on netflix which I presume would cost more to produce.

Oh, I thought it might have had some #MeToo unpleasantness that came out later that I wasn't aware of.
Adam Pally was a hilarious dick at a crappy awards show recently but no, luckily it's still just Arrested Development, Community, The Simpsons, Seinfeld and I assume many others that are problematic.

I remember for the first year of this show I naturally just assumed it was already on NBC (considering three of the key people involved all have history at NBC).

I am glad it got a lifeline. Community, Arrested Development, Brooklyn Nine-Nine - it's always good to have fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back