FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing the Hitchcock/Scully backstory was great

They really add so much to the show, they’re picked on but it feels better than Toby and Jerry/Garry/Larry, because they’re comfortable enough in their skin that it provides a great dynamic

Yeah the 2nd storyline was pretty much overshadowed, although the microwave blowing up was pretty funny

Anyone feel, now that the upstairs and downstairs people are together, that one of Amy’s downstairs people is going to become a main character once Chelsea Peretti leaves? Something similar to Craig Middlebrooks from Parks and Rec

Good ep, liked the storylines a lot. Her character’s probably the most inconsistent for mine in terms of likeability, but Gina’s gonna be missed nonetheless

Just read that Doug Judy is back in episode 5, which is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is everyone finding the current season?

Im not loving it like previously but perhaps thats due to me binging the first 5 seasons in a week?
Watching episodes back to back gathers momentum so Im not just receiving a 20 minute fix.

I have been urging anyone who hasnt seen the first few to wait until seasons end. I dont know. Maybe with Gina leaving theyre still finding their feet.

How is everyone finding the current season?

Im not loving it like previously but perhaps thats due to me binging the first 5 seasons in a week?
Watching episodes back to back gathers momentum so Im not just receiving a 20 minute fix.

I have been urging anyone who hasnt seen the first few to wait until seasons end. I dont know. Maybe with Gina leaving theyre still finding their feet.

I find it good so far. Not perfect but a lot of jokes hit their mark. First two episodes are brilliant.

I do agree that a binge watch is better but hard to resist the temptation. Rewatching season 5 all at once in Netflix for example is better than watching them one at a time.

I've got quite a bit on at the moment so I think I'm going to be able to hold off for a while and binge. Maybe not the entire season but I'll give it a head start. Glad to hear it's still delivering.

I find it good so far. Not perfect but a lot of jokes hit their mark. First two episodes are brilliant.

I do agree that a binge watch is better but hard to resist the temptation. Rewatching season 5 all at once in Netflix for example is better than watching them one at a time.
Yep a 20 minute fix doesnt hit the spot as per usual. I might wait till mid season break and binge them on SBS

Yep a 20 minute fix doesnt hit the spot as per usual. I might wait till mid season break and binge them on SBS

goes pretty fast!
I do like finishing my working week with a laugh on Friday afternoon though

It’s definitely less PC, more in line with Parks and the Office. It works, thankfully. I’d say the Holt trash talking scene was one of, if not the best scene of the season so far

I thought eps 1, 2 and 4 were brilliant. Ep 3 was also very good, but isn’t a classic like the other three (which isn’t a bad thing, you have to have a mixture)

I love Doug Judy :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Doug:Are you checking out Trudy Judy’s Booty?
Jake: i am not checking out Trudy Judy’s Booty
Doug: You don’t think she’s a cutie? Why so snooty?
Jake: she is a cutie, but I’m on duty.
Terry: ...and married
Jake: yeah, but that doesn’t rhyme

Doug: Doug Judy doesn’t use fire
Jake: That’s right, he’s like The Hound
Doug: I am like The Hound...and you’re my Arya

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back