no1bankteller

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Joel wrote a puff piece in the Age today about Matther Nights, in it he has a light dig at his younger brother Scooter.

"We often joked in Bendigo that my young brother ''Scooter'' (Scott), a mad Richmond fan as a kid who wore his Tigers jumper everywhere, often resembled Matty out in the backyard. The only difference was that Scoot used to cry too much when we hit him, where Knighta was brawling Tony Liberatore at the MCG and charging off the ground with blood streaming from his face and a smile from ear to ear. We slowly changed Scoot to have this mindset, though."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/knights-shows-young-cats-the-geelong-way-20120717-228ht.html#ixzz218jhc59w

Seems like all the boys have very strong relationship with one another.

True.

Can you tag me in the gameday thread as I can't find it on my tapatalk.

Cheers.
I'm letting someone else do it mate, there isn't one yet that I can see. Out and about at work on iPad so it would take me hours.

i think we should all thank joel for making scooter as tough as he is today, all those hits in the backyard are working out for us now.

special mention to mama selwood for allowing the youngest boy to get the snot beaten outta him in the backyard

We owe it to Mrs Selwood to make Scott a premiership player! That way all her sons will be! Except Troy but Joel has so god damn many he can give one to him :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back