Rustedonhawk

Premium Platinum
Dec 12, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hey everyone, i religiously follow the expert opinions of big footy members 🤔 is there a more entertaining /amusing dialogue than after a win or loss the emotional roller-coaster is just phenomenal i hate that word,my memories is what keeps me ticking, Lethal, Crimmo, Huddo, and the future is all that matters, love the club so proud to support Hawthorn.

Welcome mate!

Head on over to our club board and introduce yourself to some like-minded lads and lasses. All things Hawks are discussed over there.

Hey everyone, i religiously follow the expert opinions of big footy members 🤔 is there a more entertaining /amusing dialogue than after a win or loss the emotional roller-coaster is just phenomenal i hate that word,my memories is what keeps me ticking, Lethal, Crimmo, Huddo, and the future is all that matters, love the club so proud to support Hawthorn.
I had to Google Hawthorn Football Club as I'd forgotten who you guys were. Not many around these parts anymore as I'm presuming that they are all Tiger supporters now.

Anyways, I always respect a Hawks supporter that hasn't a join date of Sept 2008 so welcome. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back