Joel Hamling – 2 Votes

Connor Blakely – 1 Vote

Brennan Cox – 1 Vote

Bradley Hill - 1 Vote

Last edited:

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a joke

What? Lachie Neale not making AA for being the highest possession winner in the game in 2016, but Tom Mitchell making AA for it in 2017, then getting a Brownlow for it in 2018. Bloody Vic-centric w***ers. I tells ya - why dafuq is Lachie going to Brisbane? If he wants the recognition he deserves he should be heading to a Melbourne club. Or at the very least across town. If Matt Priddis can Bradbury a Brownlow, Lachie could at least make AA playing for the Slime. (Not that I would ever want that to happen in this world or the next or in any parallel universe that may exist... but I'm just sayin', y'know?)

Give me a woman, not a toothpick covered with Nutella and wearing the left overs of your new curtains.

Scrumptious curves >>>>>>> Twiggley.

Nothing beats the supermodel era for sheer Amazonian lusciousness. If only WAGs aspired to look like Linda Evangelista did then, the world would be a much better place.

That's amazing Brayshaw didn't get invited. Did they book a whole table for Gawn's family instead to go with the media beat ups?

Tom Mitchell continues the tradition of winning a Brownlow after elbowing an opponent in the head earlier in the year

Am I right in saying that only Cerra 3 votes, Rayner 3 votes and Stephenson 1 vote were the first year players to poll last night?

If so, awesome effort by Cerra, who also ended up being the only player to receive a perfect 10 from the coaches award.

We have got a ripper here folks!

Am I right in saying that only Cerra 3 votes, Rayner 3 votes and Stephenson 1 vote were the first year players to poll last night?

If so, awesome effort by Cerra, who also ended up being the only player to receive a perfect 10 from the coaches award.

We have got a ripper here folks!
If you don't count Tim Kelly

Not a bad ceremony last night. Not too much wank and some good little cutaway pieces. Liked how they presented the Stynes award and showed some of the work players do outside the game. (his daughter is beautiful and she spoke well).
Enjoyed the little piece on the Bulldogs player who died this year.
Fyfe was just legendary. He can seriously write his own ticket when he retires (in 2050).
It was great to see Bruce doing what he actually does well too. He's become a parody as a commentator but he's quite brilliant when he's hosting and interviewing people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back