Brownlow 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Feels a bit flat this year with a Sunday slot, no event and a seemingly forgone conclusion with Lachie Neale looking a near certainty.

Worth a little discussion though. Will Bont or Jack top our votes?

I rarely gamble on footy but had a token bet on Libba finishing in the top 20 at $21. Won't take many votes this year and he had some cracking games, seemed a generous price.

Glaeken Oracle

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hope Neale and Boak romp it in as top 2 if none of ours poll well. Both amongst few non-Dogs players I appreciate/like.

doggy_dog

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Think Bont pips Macrae. Reckon Bont might surprise a few and do better than expected tonight.

I’m liking Danger for top 3. Bloke just polls in his sleep

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Melbourne versus St Kilda (Alice Springs)

3- Christian Petracca
2- Steven May
1- Jack Steele

I thought this was one of the easier games to vote in this year, will be interesting to watch if the umpires saw it the same.

Feels a bit flat this year with a Sunday slot, no event and a seemingly forgone conclusion with Lachie Neale looking a near certainty.

Worth a little discussion though. Will Bont or Jack top our votes?

I rarely gamble on footy but had a token bet on Libba finishing in the top 20 at $21. Won't take many votes this year and he had some cracking games, seemed a generous price.

Was just coming on to say exactly the same thing. Just backed him. Even Bont Top 10 is $2.25 which i reckon is pretty good too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Brownlow was based on finals Neale would be last, did not show up at all.

Fortunately for him he only showed up to H&A.
Neale was bloody good last night I thought.

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Matt Rowell having a laugh with Bont. Get him to us Bont, we’ll give them JJ, Bruce, Gowers. I’ll even drive them all up there!

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Matt Rowell having a laugh with Bont. Get him to us Bont, we’ll give them JJ, Bruce, Gowers. I’ll even drive them all up there!
Libba was there on the piss too. Cone on Libba, get Rowell on the turps and whatever else, that'll change his whole world view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back