Push My Buttons
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
How Mitchell/Parish are at the Count in Vic
Not having a beer yet no offseason.

Mitchell let the cat out of bag saying they has Eskys out the back 😂.. no offseason have a beer

Last edited:

netslave

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Also how did Jack Reiwoldt not win mark of the year. Bolton's mark was pretty much setup for him to get the ride and he just kicked his legs out at the end to make it look better.:think:

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Clarry never seriously in it sharing the spoils with Tracc and Gawn polling a few 3’s.

Who cares. Put a line through it and move on to what matters.The silverware 🏆 Glad none of our players feel extra spotlight/pressure from a Brownlow win.

slackboy72

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
I find it funny how we complain about umpires being biased and dodgy all year and then act all surprised at the Brownlow count when the umpires turn out to be biased and dodgy. lol

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
I find it funny how we complain about umpires being biased and dodgy all year and then act all surprised at the Brownlow count when the umpires turn out to be biased and dodgy. lol
3 and a 2 in a 40 point loss is incredible. Id love to know how many times that has ever happened. Couldn't be more than 5 times.

Dory_77

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
3 and a 2 in a 40 point loss is incredible. Id love to know how many times that has ever happened. Couldn't be more than 5 times.
Fritta the one right? All the other big bags - 10 for Bruce, 7 for Wright, Larkey, got the 3. Granted Fritsch got 3 goals in the last 5 minutes, but could've snagged at least 2 votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Fritta the one right? All the other big bags - 10 for Bruce, 7 for Wright, Larkey, got the 3. Granted Fritsch got 3 goals in the last 5 minutes, but could've snagged at least 2 votes.
I need to find out how many times its happened. I know I said it couldn't be more than 5 times, but id even hazard a guess its the first time ever,

Dory_77

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I need to find out how many times its happened. I know I said it couldn't be more than 5 times, but id even hazard a guess its the first time ever,
Good to see we're still setting unwanted records.
Just checked the stats, Seed had 36 and 1.1, Keays 29 and 11 tackles. Trac had 23 and 2; Clarry 28, 7 tackles and 0.2. Lingers got 27 and 7 tackles. Vaguely remember Langdon playing well, was a wingers game with everyone (bar Gus) getting big numbers.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Don't think it is bias rather than them just having NFI. I'm still shocked at how TMac doesn't get 3 against the Swans.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Suspended
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Good to see we're still setting unwanted records.
Just checked the stats, Seed had 36 and 1.1, Keays 29 and 11 tackles. Trac had 23 and 2; Clarry 28, 7 tackles and 0.2. Lingers got 27 and 7 tackles. Vaguely remember Langdon playing well, was a wingers game with everyone (bar Gus) getting big numbers.
So was seed not best on? Reading those stats he clearly was. He played super well from memory

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
How Mitchell/Parish are at the Count in Vic
Not having a beer yet no offseason.

Mitchell let the cat out of bag saying they has Eskys out the back 😂.. no offseason have a beer
It’s probably the restrictions. Not really sure how they even got them in a room together.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Suspended
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Id take May and Lever over all the top 10. Mids are a dime a dozen.
Agree. Lever breaks the all time intercept record and gets fu** all. Wines averages 32 disposals. 41 other players averaged over 25 touches. ******* boring.
Lachie Neale didn't play and Brisbane were better without him.

It's a sick joke, I'd love it if the key forwards and backs just refused invitations from now on

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad