Brownlow Brownlow 2021 Count

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant even find anywhere to track my team votes bet on the dogs, useless coverage everywhere.

Dees 8 more votes to than Dogs , thanks to the Australian.

$25 down the shitter. :shoutyoldman:

How did you know it was the end usually we're at round 12 by this stage

On Foxtel it says how long the coverage was going for 7:00 to 10:00.... Cant believe im being interrogated over this.

Also how did Jack Reiwoldt not win mark of the year. Bolton's mark was pretty much setup for him to get the ride and he just kicked his legs out at the end to make it look better.:think:

Clarry never seriously in it sharing the spoils with Tracc and Gawn polling a few 3’s.

Who cares. Put a line through it and move on to what matters.The silverware 🏆 Glad none of our players feel extra spotlight/pressure from a Brownlow win.

I find it funny how we complain about umpires being biased and dodgy all year and then act all surprised at the Brownlow count when the umpires turn out to be biased and dodgy. lol

I find it funny how we complain about umpires being biased and dodgy all year and then act all surprised at the Brownlow count when the umpires turn out to be biased and dodgy. lol

3 and a 2 in a 40 point loss is incredible. Id love to know how many times that has ever happened. Couldn't be more than 5 times.

3 and a 2 in a 40 point loss is incredible. Id love to know how many times that has ever happened. Couldn't be more than 5 times.
Fritta the one right? All the other big bags - 10 for Bruce, 7 for Wright, Larkey, got the 3. Granted Fritsch got 3 goals in the last 5 minutes, but could've snagged at least 2 votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritta the one right? All the other big bags - 10 for Bruce, 7 for Wright, Larkey, got the 3. Granted Fritsch got 3 goals in the last 5 minutes, but could've snagged at least 2 votes.

I need to find out how many times its happened. I know I said it couldn't be more than 5 times, but id even hazard a guess its the first time ever,

I need to find out how many times its happened. I know I said it couldn't be more than 5 times, but id even hazard a guess its the first time ever,
Good to see we're still setting unwanted records.
Just checked the stats, Seed had 36 and 1.1, Keays 29 and 11 tackles. Trac had 23 and 2; Clarry 28, 7 tackles and 0.2. Lingers got 27 and 7 tackles. Vaguely remember Langdon playing well, was a wingers game with everyone (bar Gus) getting big numbers.

Good to see we're still setting unwanted records.
Just checked the stats, Seed had 36 and 1.1, Keays 29 and 11 tackles. Trac had 23 and 2; Clarry 28, 7 tackles and 0.2. Lingers got 27 and 7 tackles. Vaguely remember Langdon playing well, was a wingers game with everyone (bar Gus) getting big numbers.
So was seed not best on? Reading those stats he clearly was. He played super well from memory

How Mitchell/Parish are at the Count in Vic
Not having a beer yet no offseason.

Mitchell let the cat out of bag saying they has Eskys out the back 😂.. no offseason have a beer
It’s probably the restrictions. Not really sure how they even got them in a room together.

Brownlows the most overrated award in the business anyway, Fyfe has 2 but Dusty's been a much better more valuable player. No other sport in the world would have such a stupid award.

Backman should never be invited

If you're picking a team from scratch tomorrow you picking Lever or Walsh? Cause one came top 5 the other need not apply

Id take May and Lever over all the top 10. Mids are a dime a dozen.

Id take May and Lever over all the top 10. Mids are a dime a dozen.
Agree. Lever breaks the all time intercept record and gets * all. Wines averages 32 disposals. 41 other players averaged over 25 touches. ******* boring.
Lachie Neale didn't play and Brisbane were better without him.

It's a sick joke, I'd love it if the key forwards and backs just refused invitations from now on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back