CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
CiKpuogUYAAky19.jpg

Sunday 19th September

CH7 from 7.00PM (AEST)

The medal count will begin at 5:30pm AWST (7:30pm AEST) with TV coverage from 5pm AWST (7pm AEST)

Bont
Petracca
Walsh

I think Walsh will be right in the mix and has the advantage of being a stand out within the team. Wont lose a lot of votes to teammates.
How many times has a player from a team that didn't make the finals win the Brownlow in the last 20 years?

I can only find one, Nat Fyfe.

How many times has a player from a team that didn't make the finals win the Brownlow in the last 20 years?

I can only find one, Nat Fyfe.
Only one, i would have guessed a few more.

Jul 24, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I tried to be as harsh on Walsh as possible and I got 23 votes. I suspect he will get around 23-26 which will get him 5-7th this year. Lot of people will get high counts. Honestly doesn’t bother me cause I know walsh will win one and that’s all that matters. No one remembers who finished 4th or 10th. They remember the winner and Walsh will win one in his career for sure

Feb 16, 2013
Where the sun don't shine
AFL Club
Carlton
Petracca to hurt Oliver, Macrae to hurt Bont (he’s outpolled him last 3 years. A bit of swan/Pendlebury about it), and Boak to hurt Wines. Leaves it open for Walsh and Steele IMO. Paying $100 the quinella. Walsh to do a Judd and win in his 3rd year 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Steele is the one, they reckon no one will poll more votes than him the last 8 or so rounds.

bmaurizio

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Singapore
AFL Club
Carlton
Marcus Bontempelli by a country mile , highly skilled, tenacious & hard at it superb footballer.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
My Tips

1 - Clayton Oliver (Petracca may take votes off him but he has had a superb season, barely played a poor game)

2 - Oliver Wines

3 - The Bont

Highest Blue Voter Sammy Walsh

BIuebagger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
If it wasn’t for Oliver and Petracca taking votes from each other, I’d confidently say one of them.

In saying that, Bont seems the likely winner, but I’ll still back Petracca. Walshy top 5, maybe top 3 - none of our boys will take votes off him consistently and could poll 25-30 I reckon. Wouldn’t be surprised.

Back