Brownlow brownlow 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no problem with the way he attacked the contest in the Brisbane game. It’s a contact sport

The MRP and tribunal had a problem with it. He left the ground and crashed into Ah Chee’s head knocking him out. It wasn’t a marking contest. He got off on a technicality. He should have been ineligible.

Gil said Cripps was guilty and only got off that charge on a technicality, didn't make him innocent, Chas would be rolling in his grave.

Stewart had the guts to stand up and say he did it and accepted his punishment, unlike that sniveler Cripps.

But Karma's a bItch, it will come back to haunt him.

Last edited:
The MRP and tribunal had a problem with it. He left the ground and crashed into Ah Chee’s head knocking him out. It wasn’t a marking contest. He got off on a technicality. He should have been ineligible.
The system found him not guilty ultimately. End of story.

And the MRP and tribunal get it wrong all the time so their ruling is hardly the gold stamp.

Cripps is a gun that has had a great year. Wouldn’t surprise me if he wins another one in the next few years

"The emergence of Dion Prestia as the Tigers’ most important midfielder was complete on Sunday night as he led his side’s vote winners despite missing games through various ailments. Tom Lynch’s fine season was also recognised, with 14 votes from 18 games an impressive return for a key forward, while Shai Bolton rounded out their top three. One negative for Richmond was the lack of young talent being rewarded, with 62-gamer Noah Balta the only Tiger under 24 to get a vote. Former Brownlow winners Trent Cotchin (five votes) and Dustin Martin (two) were well down the rankings."

From the AFL roundup page. * me why do I even read this drivel anymore....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The emergence of Dion Prestia as the Tigers’ most important midfielder was complete on Sunday night as he led his side’s vote winners despite missing games through various ailments. Tom Lynch’s fine season was also recognised, with 14 votes from 18 games an impressive return for a key forward, while Shai Bolton rounded out their top three. One negative for Richmond was the lack of young talent being rewarded, with 62-gamer Noah Balta the only Tiger under 24 to get a vote. Former Brownlow winners Trent Cotchin (five votes) and Dustin Martin (two) were well down the rankings."

From the AFL roundup page. * me why do I even read this drivel anymore....
There's no lack of young talent, just a lack of young talent being rewarded by the umpires. How Cumberland didn't get a vote for a 5g game is astounding. Plus MRJ is doing a power of work up forward, No1 small forward pressure stats in the AFL but that stuff isn't going to get votes. We blooded a heap of kids this year and they will come through and shine. It's our 24-28yo players that need to step up imo. That's why Taranto and Hopper are so important now.

Great to see how so many KPP players and non midfielders were rewarded with votes this year again...sure one will get a Brownlow soon...

Oh wait...

the norm smith and the garry ayres medal shite on this crap medal that more often than not goes to stat padding mids that the umpires fall in love with

the brownlow has been a joke since they stopped giving it to other positions on the field and even then umps are in no position to choose which player is the best in the league every season

they are absolute hamsters, dreamers of the highest order

The system found him not guilty ultimately. End of story.

And the MRP and tribunal get it wrong all the time so their ruling is hardly the gold stamp.

Cripps is a gun that has had a great year. Wouldn’t surprise me if he wins another one in the next few years

No the lawyer got him off on a technicality on a point of law.

I don’t care if he wins another one, he shouldn’t have this one. He’s a gun you say? Has he ever given a proper handpass in his life? I don’t understand why you are defending him so much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back