Brownlow medal 2014: Bradbury edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli
The night of nights is here folks and since the two best players in the comp, Gary Ablett and Nathan Fyfe are out of the running, this years count is a fairly bradburyesc excersise.

Nevertheless, it's always fun to sink a few brews and laugh everytime Boomers missus gets screen time.

Who will win the Bradbury medal in 2014?

My bet is duckwood, given the amount of jibbers he likes to give the umpires.

* of you jelly flog. You still mad because Fyfe ****ed himself up the ass and got suspended? Its his own fault for putting himself in that position.
Brownlow is for the "Best and Fairest" player of the competition.

Sour grapes from you, I hope Fyfe is on top of the count just to make you melt even harder then you already are :eek:

Gary will still win because he is GOAT.

**** of you jelly flog. You still mad because Fyfe ****** himself up the ass and got suspended? Its his own fault for putting himself in that position.

Sour grapes from you, I hope Fyfe is on top of the count just to make you melt even harder then you already are :eek:
Well then...

**** of you jelly flog. You still mad because Fyfe ****** himself up the ass and got suspended? Its his own fault for putting himself in that position.

Someone has already melted.

Buddy to win and along with it a commemorative Coke bottle to come out in NSW only.

Shortstepples hair a close second.

Expecting Chris Judd to poll well even though he only played a few games.
064135-eddie-mcguire.jpg

Duckwood for me.
Brownlow's first Bradbury.

Robert Harvey would be the first genuine solo Bradbury. Hird and Voss would have had to share on equal votes with McKernan.

"Suspended players have tallied the highest number of votes for the award on two occasions.

Corey McKernan North Melbourne 1996 21 Would have been joint winner with James Hird and Michael Voss.
Chris Grant Western Bulldogs 1997 27 Would have won outright, beating Robert Harvey by one vote."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...#Ineligible_players_who_polled_the_most_votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robert Harvey would be the first genuine solo Bradbury. Hird and Voss would have had to share on equal votes with McKernan.

"Suspended players have tallied the highest number of votes for the award on two occasions.

Corey McKernan North Melbourne 1996 21 Would have been joint winner with James Hird and Michael Voss.
Chris Grant Western Bulldogs 1997 27 Would have won outright, beating Robert Harvey by one vote."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...#Ineligible_players_who_polled_the_most_votes
Watch out for Rockliff tonight as we'll. better year this year after finishing 5th last year. Another ineligible player.

Fyfe, another flawed genius to throw in the Fev and Stevie J bin

Cant help himself when out there, just has to be a dog and deservingly wont win anything tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back