Game Day Brownlow medal 2023 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
KyYngAAC.jpg

View attachment 1814007
You_Doodle_2023-09-25T13_18_10Z.jpeg

I absolutely LOVE how Taranto "is not damaging enough" yet kicked more goals this year than Neale kicked in BOTH Brownlow years combined...

Think it’s well known that Moore is gay. He’s very comfortable with who he is. In the public scene he doesn’t hide who he is.
looked loved up with the bird tonight

he must be trying really hard like when george michael was ploughing andrew ridgeley but had a fake girlfriend for events

Neale didn’t even prepare a speech. Didn’t make AA.

Round 6 he has 20 touches and no goals with 3 x SI, no coaches votes, 23 ranked player on the ground in player ratings, 76 SC points and gets 3 votes 🤣🤣🤣.

Charlie Cameron top ranked player on the ground and kicks 7 goals as a small forward and gets 2 votes. Josh Kelly 41 touches and no votes.

Neale wins because none of his teammates can poll votes, simple as that.

Let’s look at Neale v Bont:

Disposals: 26.9 v 27.6
Goals: 0.1 v 0.8
Goal assists: 0.4 v 0.9
Tackles: 4.1 v 7.5
I50’s: 3.7 v 5.7
Clearances: 8.1 v 7.6
1%ers: 0.9 v 4.0
SI’s : 5.9 v 7.7
Metres: 294 v 484

I feel sorry for Bont. A superstar player who
had a much better season that Neale.

Neale kicked 3 x goals and had 10 goal assists for the entire H&A season. That’s 13 total direct goal involvements.

Petracca had 52.
Bont had 40.
Butters had 27.
Shai Bolton had 50.

Neale is a great player, but this result is up there with all time Brownlow howlers.

The B&F results at the Lions will be very interesting… although I don’t think he missed a game so he’ll probably be at the pointy end.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Round 6 he has 20 touches and no goals with 3 x SI, no coaches votes, 23 ranked player on the ground in player ratings, 76 SC points and gets 3 votes 🤣🤣🤣.

Charlie Cameron top ranked player on the ground and kicks 7 goals as a small forward and gets 2 votes. Josh Kelly 41 touches and no votes.

Neale kicked 3 x goals and had 10 goal assists for the entire H&A season. That’s 13 total direct goal involvements.

Petracca had 52.
Bont had 40.
Butters had 27.
Shai Bolton had 50.

Neale is a great player, but this result is up there with all time Brownlow howlers.

The B&F results at the Lions will be very interesting… although I don’t think he missed a game so he’ll probably be at the pointy end.

why do you care its a individual award it means jack s**t

looked loved up with the bird tonight

he must be trying really hard like when george michael was ploughing andrew ridgeley but had a fake girlfriend for events
Ploughing is not the correct term. He was WHAMing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca had 52.
Bont had 40.
Butters had 27.
Shai Bolton had 50.

Anyone surprised by the result? It’s decided by the AFL umpires, literally most inept and corrupt officials in sporting history

LMAO - Tom Rockliff potting the votes for players from both of his former clubs:

:$

When someone can be bothered I’d love to see how many times each club has not gotten the 3 x votes in a win. Happened again to the Tigers tonight with T Thomas getting 3 votes in a 5 goal loss despite Dusty having 31 and kicking 3 and Shai having 25 and kicking 4.

Make no mistake … the umpires hatred extends well beyond just free kicks.

When someone can be bothered I’d love to see how many times each club has not gotten the 3 x votes in a win. Happened again to the Tigers tonight with T Thomas getting 3 votes in a 5 goal loss despite Dusty having 31 and kicking 3 and Shai having 25 and kicking 4.

Make no mistake … the umpires hatred extends well beyond just free kicks.

That's absurd. Tthomas was very good and deserved a vote but Dusty and Bolton were a class above and you know, actually helped the team win.

Reminds me of in 2018 (I think) when we beat Freo by 15 goals and they got the 3 2 1 votes. Madness.

Bloke gets 42 possessions kicks 3 goals and gets 1 point
And got the 10 coaches votes!!
And R6 when Neale got the 3 votes for his ineffective game, Cameron who got 2 brownlow votes got the 10 coaches votes, and Neale didn't get a coaches vote. An absolute joke. Johnny Ralph right in calling it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back