Game Day Brownlow medal 2023 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone can be bothered I’d love to see how many times each club has not gotten the 3 x votes in a win. Happened again to the Tigers tonight with T Thomas getting 3 votes in a 5 goal loss despite Dusty having 31 and kicking 3 and Shai having 25 and kicking 4.

Make no mistake … the umpires hatred extends well beyond just free kicks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dusty could have had 5 or 6 goals in the game. Kept dishing them off.

E88B96E8-BBD5-47DD-A5FF-D55B02E8AE4A.jpeg

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every other facet of the game is bent how is Brownlow any different. Only winner last night was sportsbet
Neale was $1.30 with like 14 rounds to go... how do they know?!

Every other facet of the game is bent how is Brownlow any different. Only winner last night was sportsbet

I just think the umps are so focused on officiating, after the game they realise they didn’t really take notice of who played well so they just take a guess either based on stats or reputation.

I just think the umps are so focused on officiating, after the game they realise they didn’t really take notice of who played well so they just take a guess either based on stats or reputation.
Well seems they ignored the stats in a few.

You are being very generous to the umps.
As if there’s not spot fixing going on.

To me Tim Taranto won the night and in life.

Wow.

I don’t understand why everyone is quering the games where three votes didn’t make sense, prior to every round the odds are put up on the AFL website, what was francis paying to collect three? 50s? Well in certain sports bets are placed on last say a bowler bowling a no ball on the 4 th ball is this any different ? Spot and match fixing go hand in hand , an entrepenauiring better cleaned up or was that a better with inside knowledge?

*Teasdale over KB :$

*Raines 0 votes :$:$

*Campbell 9 votes '95:$:$:$

*Woewoeful:$:$:$:$

*Burger Rings over Richo:$:$:$:$:$

*Judd over Swann then Swann over Judd the following year for the square up.:$:$:$:$:$:$
In 2004 the red dress wore Twigs. Juddy bought along purely as some candy for the other dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back