Game Day Brownlow medal 2023 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO - Tom Rockliff potting the votes for players from both of his former clubs:

:$

take it off the umpires so they can focus on cheating for the pies

give it to a panel of former players that doesn't include kane cornes

Neale was $1.30 with like 14 rounds to go... how do they know?!
They know, as soon as they started putting the Brisbane game the last read out of the round, i texted my daughter and said Neale will win. Stupid AFL made it too obvious a long way out.

take it off the umpires so they can focus on cheating for the pies

give it to a panel of former players that doesn't include kane cornes
If you give it too former players then Daicos would've had 50 votes by the time he got injured, they and the media would just vote for their favourites. Coaches award is where it is at and should be the number one award as they are the best judges.

Neale was $1.30 with like 14 rounds to go... how do they know?!

Because he got loads of votes he wasn’t expected to in the early rounds. He was on 17 votes after Round 10 and 4 clear of Daicos and 6 clear of Bont, with everyone knowing Daicos wasn’t going to vote in the last 6 rounds.

And then knowing Lions finished top-2 it was pretty clear he was tracking for a very high vote tally after Round 10.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If you give it too former players then Daicos would've had 50 votes by the time he got injured, they and the media would just vote for their favourites. Coaches award is where it is at and should be the number one award as they are the best judges.
make the coaches decide the brownlow and rename it the garry ayres award

1695684349330.jpeg

I got no doubt the AFL know who wins it before the event, no way Gill doesn't have some sort of knowledge and control of this shitfest
Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE
vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Would love it one year to see a player 4 votes clear with one round to go but is ineligible due to sling tackling an opponent Broad style in the last round..................

but then again i think the AFL would just rig the votes to have that player either lose it in the last round or be 1 vote behind like i believe they did with Cripps last year. I reckon he went from 1 in front to 1 behind after his suspension bullshit just so the AFL wouldn't be accused of corruption.

Neale 3 votes round 6 easily the most corrupt thing I’ve seen
20 touches 5 clangers 0 coaches votes
Fanfooty had the ice cub icon on him he was that bad

Charlie Cameron the 2 votes with 7 goals 🤣🤣

Charlie Cameronthe 2 votes that game with 7 goals 🤣🤣
imagine being a small forward getting 7 goals and you still don't get the 3 votes lmao

how many other times has a small kicked 7 goals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Cameron the 2 votes with 7 goals 🤣🤣
Yeah but if you knew that was paying $30 it would make sense

they cant even officiate the game properly, their job, why are we relying on them to judge who the best player is on top of that?
Best and Fairest.... Fairest = running alongside the fluoros and saying the right amount of nice things. Avoid questioning too much. Captains are gunna struggle. Best example from this season.....Tom Mitchell scored as many votes as Sicily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back