BROWNLOW MEDAL Count - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If there is a thread for this please move or delete, Mods.

In WA due to Covid-19.........telecast starts at 7pm (EAST) Count starts at 7.30pm

I see the club are predicting Hugh to lead the charge for our team......I'm not so sure, I have a feeling Jarrod Lyons will.

Your thoughts?

The telecast is such a drag, I'll just follow on Twitter.
From memory the AFL didn't even have a working vote tracker on their website last year so Twitter might be best.

Boring no interest ! Sick of bont this bont that !

Hugh to win in a boil over !

Clayton Oliver in Lions jumper as a kid !

Sam Walsh in Paddlepop jumper - he must have been a big one eyed supporter to go as far as wearing that one haha !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 15 rounds for us:

Lyons - 13
McCluggage - 8
Zorko - 8
Neale - 5
Rich - 4
Daniher - 3
Robinson - 3
McCarthy - 2
McStay - 2
Hipwood - 1
Bailey - 1

Feel like we're under polling a bit but good spread.

Considering who he's playing for Sam Walsh has had an incredible season. Also people putting anyone from the same draft anywhere near him is a joke, clear best player from that class.

Walsh proving how good he is but also proves how bad the Carlton midfield is currently.
Confident he will eventually win one.

I know Port made the prelim & we didn't, but I do chuckle a little in these interviews when Ollie Wines has to roll out with the line of 'yeah, well, the season didn't end in the way we wanted it to.'....

They pass over it with such a vague statement.

I'm pleased Wines won.

Some of the votes Bont got in the second half of the season were bullshit and symptomatic of the love affair the umps have with the Dogs

Now for my big whinge.

Selwood gets 3 votes in Round 2 and some other Cats player gets two votes and we get the one.

So not content of robbing us of the game with one of the biggest chokes of all time, they rub it in by giving Geelong 5 of the 6 Brownlow votes.

Bah!!!

The VFL is alive and well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back