BROWNLOW MEDAL Count - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Live odds have Neale at 1.80

Cripps 12.00

Usually a good indicator. Might tie with Oliver I think.

Neale down to $1.45 with Oliver at $5 now. Looking good if Sportsbet have any idea.

Genuine question - was there a reason we didn't take Brayshaw?

I'm not unhappy with Cam, but Brayshaw is literally everything we need.

Adam Cooney - I just can’t have him - he’s a tosser and an anomoly

Draper Goal of the year.

Poxy.

Just another centre clearance goal. Obviously a silly mullet hair cut counts for extra

I would have given it to Elliot for that clutch goal from the boundary to win the game against Ess after the siren.

And that one didn't even get a nomination

The one player who could feel aggrieved with how rigged the bronwlow is Toby Greene - kicks 5, clear BOG and not a vote - umps can't hide their bias even in brownlow counts.

The one player who could feel aggrieved with how rigged the bronwlow is Toby Greene - kicks 5, clear BOG and not a vote - umps can't hide their bias even in brownlow counts.
Clear mark of the year too IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draper Goal of the year.

Poxy.

Just another centre clearance goal. Obviously a silly mullet hair cut counts for extra

I would have given it to Elliot for that clutch goal from the boundary to win the game against Ess after the siren.

And that one didn't even get a nomination
It's the old chestnut of whether you base GOTY on technical difficulty, how spectacular and unlikely it is, or how crucial the goal was in the result.

I liked Drapers goal TBH.

Zoblitz Player of the Year thread is unreal in order of getting a feel of how Lachie will vote in games.

Lachie got no votes in rd17 of our POTY thread which was a loss

It's the old chestnut of whether you base GOTY on technical difficulty, how spectacular and unlikely it is, or how crucial the goal was in the result.

I liked Drapers goal TBH.
I did like Draper's goal for a bit of novelty but thought both Bolton's and the Daicos goals were more skillful and just pleasing to watch, Bolton's off the left foot was just so smooth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back