Brownlow medal snubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Want a seperate thread instead of flicking through heaps of posts which should be easier to find the brownlow snubs and hopefully we can understand them

Rd 9
T Thomas 3 votes 18 disposals 12 kicks 6 handballs 1.2 6 contested possies 2 clearences 314 meters gained
B Cunnington 2 votes 37 disposals 12 kicks 25 handballs 0 goals 27 contested possies 13 clearences

Rd 1 Draper polling 3 votes off 24 hitouts 1 goal 10 touches and 4 clearences

Dylan Moore 4 goals, 20 possessions rd 15 GWS 0 votes

Sam Menegola 1.1 goals, 30 possessions rd 18 Freo 0 votes

Daniel Howe 1.1 goals 34 possessions rd 22 WB 0 votes

Dylan Moore 4 goals, 20 possessions rd 15 GWS 0 votes

Sam Menegola 1.1 goals, 30 possessions rd 18 Freo 0 votes

Daniel Howe 1.1 goals 34 possessions rd 22 WB 0 votes

Moore was the gamechanger in round 1 too - not 4 quarters so no 3 but certainly in the votes.

Drapers 3 had to be this year Marley Williams. And then he didn't even poll in his best game v the Dogs

Moore was the gamechanger in round 1 too - not 4 quarters so no 3 but certainly in the votes.

Drapers 3 had to be this year Marley Williams. And then he didn't even poll in his best game v the Dogs

Moore also had 28 touches and 19 marks in Rd 8 - 0 votes

I'm starting to wonder if Sam Menegola has done something to members of umpire's families after rnd 18 last night.

Hard to go past Macrae in round 6, his game was off the charts and didn't get a single vote, Howe was a bad miss too, clear BOG but Mitchell got it with some nothing touches cause umpires didn't know who Howe was.

Hopper the biggest snub of the night not getting a goal of the year nom in R23

I seriously don’t understand - check the goal out

Mitch Duncan Round 6 v West Coast Eagles

Kicked 4 goals and just before half time, launched one from about 55 metres after the siren.

Duncan was $1.10 to Poll the 3 Votes in that game.

Henderson to be fair did have a good game but i priced him about a $33 shot to get the BOG. Sportsbet had him as an unquoted price , with Hawkins the largest price at $101.00 to get the 3 votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Duncan Round 6 v West Coast Eagles

Kicked 4 goals and just before half time, launched one from about 55 metres after the siren.

Duncan was $1.10 to Poll the 3 Votes in that game.

Henderson to be fair did have a good game but i priced him about a $33 shot to get the BOG. Sportsbet had him as an unquoted price , with Hawkins the largest price at $101.00 to get the 3 votes.

at least he got a vote, the mcrae round 6 is honestly the most baffling thing i have ever seen

Not sure too many people had Tarryn Thomas getting 3 votes in Rd 9 v Hawks

He again was another unquoted player from Sportsbet for that game that got up. Shiels and Davies-Uniacke were listed at 100/1.

Didn't get a mention anywhere from : coaches votes, BeforeYoubet or the Betfair predictor.

the brownlow needs to revert to a 5-4-3-2-1 voting system so there's more room to recognise fwds and backs and other players that they can't fit into the votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back