Competitions Brownlow votes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict the top 5 Collingwood players and the total club votes. Winner gets a virtual six pack of your choice. My prediction:

Pendlebury: 15
Treloar: 12
Adams: 8
Steele: 5
Grundy: 4

Total club votes: 55 votes

Predict the top 5 Collingwood players and the total club votes. Winner gets a virtual six pack of your choice. My prediction:

Pendlebury: 15
Treloar: 12
Adams: 8
Steele: 5
Grundy: 4

Total club votes: 55 votes

The least you should offer as first prize is a virtual slab instead of a 6 pack.

Tightarse.

This has little to do with Brownlow votes other than I want to watch it but am dog sitting in a place that has a Telstra box with no free to air TV. Does anyone know how I can get the free to air channels? 7 Plus is one of the apps but as they did not have the footy last weekend, I can't see the Brownlow being broadcast on it either. Seems a stupid set up to me. I googled the problem a few days back but could only find a whole lot of disgruntled Telstra box purchasers, complaining about no free to air channels, but offering no solutions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adams 14
Treloar 9
Pendles 7
Wells 6
Grundy 4

Overall winner: (Danger*) Piggy Oliver
Runner Up: Tom Mitchell
2nd runner up: J Kelly

Dustin Martin go eat a bag of *****.

I'm just hoping Treloar makes the overall top 10 so I can net a nice 2 hunj. Umpires seem to like the blonde locks so I reckon I've got a fair chance. Not sure on numbers but I'd say our top 5 goes:
  1. Treloar
  2. Pendles
  3. Adams
  4. Sidebottom
  5. Howe

Treloar top votes
Pendlebury next
Taylor third placed

Wells 5 votes just because

Tay Adams - 13
Pendles - 10
Adz Treloar - 7
Reg Grundy- 4
Sidey - 2+2=4
Dan Wells - 3
Jordy DeGoey - 2
Not sure why, just associate those numbers with them for some reason...
Jordy ripped off against the Eagles btw...
Team - 46, for Coxy

This has little to do with Brownlow votes other than I want to watch it but am dog sitting in a place that has a Telstra box with no free to air TV. Does anyone know how I can get the free to air channels? 7 Plus is one of the apps but as they did not have the footy last weekend, I can't see the Brownlow being broadcast on it either. Seems a stupid set up to me. I googled the problem a few days back but could only find a whole lot of disgruntled Telstra box purchasers, complaining about no free to air channels, but offering no solutions.
You'll be spared the contrived Channel 7 "drama"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back