Competitions Brownlow votes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the jugs on Alex Pendlebury oh mama

554097-tlslargeportrait.jpg

So Dusty is a medallist by default.
Not the "fairest and best".
But the "2nd fairest and best".
Not the first of course. But the AFL will hate that narrative being repeated all over the country.
That's actually not the case.
It's good that he won it outright and not by default (as it were)

Rd 23
Pendlebury 15
Steele 14
Adams 14
Treloar 11
De Goey 5
Hoskin-Elliott 3
Wells 3
Reid 3
Grundy 2
Elliot 1

Total votes: 71

Winner of the virtual six pack goes to jmac70 for sitting through this crap and still having arse monger posters putting him on ignore.

Good night and get stuffed Bruce!

Perhaps Dusty can trade the Brownlow for a bloody personality, geez

He has bad anxiety. Probably social anxiety disorder.

I haven't met him personally but I've heard about it from someone inside an association that works with AFL players in the community.

He does a lot of community work and id guess he's a pretty nice bloke.

As someone with a mental illness I can relate to looking at his body language and face tonight. Pretty much confirms what I've heard.

Tonight would be very hard for him especially without any booze.

Thanks to jmac70 for the updates.

Congrats to Pendles.

Congrats to all posters who posted in this thread.

Suck arse Daniher.

Congrats to Chopsticks. (That's the best I can do)

It's a shame I won't be seeing jmac70's threads anymore due to him being on the ignore list now. :)

This was genuinely fun especially the collective Howe meltdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're spot on the money Temploar. You can see from his body language which screams " get me out of here".

I'd be the same. I could do the interview but would be like Dusty and feel totally self conscious if I was the centre of attention (without alcohol that is...)

It's a shame I won't be seeing jmac70's threads anymore due to him being on the ignore list now. :)

This was genuinely fun especially the collective Howe meltdown.
Good luck to you Temploar, I hope the hard times are behind you. Still no excuse for disrespecting women.

Rd 23
Pendlebury 15
Steele 14
Adams 14
Treloar 11
De Goey 5
Hoskin-Elliott 3
Wells 3
Reid 3
Grundy 2
Elliot 1

Total votes: 71

Winner of the virtual six pack goes to jmac70 for sitting through this crap and still having arse monger posters putting him on ignore.

Good night and get stuffed Bruce!
So,
Looks like Adams, Treloar, DeGoey, WHE are all up for trade.
As the "experts" here believe Steele isn't worthy of the Black and White stripes, where does that leave these players?

So,
Looks like Adams, Treloar, DeGoey, WHE are all up for trade.
As the "experts" here believe Steele isn't worthy of the Black and White stripes, where does that leave these players?
I think most people are pretty happy with Steele.

You're spot on the money Temploar. You can see from his body language which screams " get me out of here".

I'd be the same. I could do the interview but would be like Dusty and feel totally self conscious if I was the centre of attention (without alcohol that is...)

Bit rude that they offered him a beer as well knowing that he's on the way to the grand final.

When I'm in a situation like that all I want is for something to calm me down lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back