Brownlow winner Tom Crabshell officially ranked 28th best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, so you have no knowledge of the workings of the ranking you are talking about. Pretty damning particularly after just admitting that your other ranking had nothing to even do with performance :$

It's an unknown algorithm as you said yourself.

It is based on players performance over two years using a weighted system.

Once again It's in the OP.

Playing list sounds like it refers to best 22. Eagles did well to win the flag with one of the worst first 22s in the league :eek:

Sounds like. Lol.

Unknown wouldn't be a good thing. You're vouching for a formula that could have literally anything in it, after recently admitting your other one had nothing to even do with performance :oops:

Like you recently admitting you don't know the difference between a playing list and best 22.

This is not surprising as you struggle withkicks and handballs.

It's literally all you have to go on with these rankings. So much stock put into so little. Heartbreaking.

I just posted an article. I have no stock in this other than watching you eat yourself.

Like you recently admitting you don't know the difference between a playing list and best 22.

This is not surprising as you struggle withkicks and handballs.

Not even good trash talk, let alone arguments.

I just posted an article. I have no stock in this other than watching you eat yourself.

That's too bad because you ended up posting compulsively and continually changing your stance. :D You always take the long road to figuring out you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Not even good trash talk, let alone arguments.

That's too bad because you ended up posting compulsively and continually changing your stance. :D You always take the long road to figuring out you don't actually know what you're talking about.

I have just touched on the playing list ranking as you used it to deflect from Mitchell's ranking.

You should really speak to Champion Data if you are so upset about this. Could have saved yourself days of squirming.

It's not my fault it turned out to not be about performance. Or at least that's your current position :$

Points to the OP again.

Have you worked out what a playing list is yet?

Points to the OP again.

Is this the unknown algorithm that you decided has nothing to do with performance now? Or the other one? I can't wait to see what your opinion will be tomorrow.

Have you worked out what a playing list is yet?

That's for you to work out, since you sometimes claim to know what these algorithms are. It can certainly be first 22 though. It can be a lot of things, which is why you're all over the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the unknown algorithm that you decided has nothing to do with performance now? Or the other one? I can't wait to see what your opinion will be tomorrow.

That's for you to work out, since you sometimes claim to know what these algorithms are. It can certainly be first 22 though. It can be a lot of things, which is why you're all over the place.

Never said any of this. Wow you're really struggling now.

Wow, another opinion change? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to simple denial.

I'm not the one denying that Mitchell was ranked 28th.

It seems plenty relevant when it's the only open source Champion Data algorithm that tracks player performance.

Why would they make their most comprehensive data open source? Not a great business model.

If you're so keen on disproving maybe you should fork out for the information.

I await your findings.

Why would they make their most comprehensive data open source? Not a great business model.

Open source doesn't always refer to re-design, if that's what you're referring to.

If you're so keen on disproving maybe you should fork out for the information.

I assumed you already had the information, otherwise the OP is kinda meaningless. Oh wait. . .

Open source doesn't always refer to re-design, if that's what you're referring to.

I assumed you already had the information, otherwise the OP is kinda meaningless. Oh wait. . .

You've really got your knickers in a twist about something meaningless.

Journalism exists so we can have information reported to us that we usually wouldn't have access to.

Are you saying the article is false?

You've really got your knickers in a twist about something meaningless.

Journalism exists so we can have information reported to us that we usually wouldn't have access to.

Are you saying the article is false?

There's no shortage of information, the trick is to decipher it properly. Some people are better off with less.

There's no shortage of information, the trick is to decipher it properly. Some people are better off with less.

Looks like you missed a trick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back