Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Brucie needs to learn the meaning of the word "official".

What standing does he have to be granted a hearing? He's not an injured party etc.

Sounds a bit delusional. Especially if he thinks Dank will actually follow through!

I'm not sure if it was covered, but not Bruce's first time in front of them in relation to the 34 either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Bruce Francis have anything to say to Dr Reid about the entire supplements regime occurring behind his back?

I'm not sure if it was covered, but not Bruce's first time in front of them in relation to the 34 either

ASADA 1 - Brucie 0

I think Brucie needs to learn the meaning of the word "official".

What standing does he have to be granted a hearing? He's not an injured party etc.

Sounds a bit delusional. Especially if he thinks Dank will actually follow through!
A bit? 🤣

Lol. No evidence that Stephen Dank ever gave thymosin beta 4 except for the interview he gave Nick McKenzie where he admitted giving the players Thymosin beta 4. I would have thought a public admission to a journalist would be at least some evidence...

Lol. No evidence that Stephen Dank ever gave thymosin beta 4 except for the interview he gave Nick McKenzie where he admitted giving the players Thymosin beta 4. I would have thought a public admission to a journalist would be at least some evidence...

Thank you. Was just about to post this lol.

My other favourite little snippet was the published text messages from Hird to Danny Corcoran, where Hird was worried because Doc Reid wanted to shut the whole injecting program down due to his concerns over its safety for the players, and sporting legality, and Hird asked Corcoran to use his "UN negotiating skills" to shut down Reid's concerns. They then decided together to just go behind the team doctor's back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back