Bruce Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might say it, but it's not supported by any of the documentation.

None of it ever refers to the name: Thymosin Beta 4.
Very funny.

So the guy that actually supplied the peptide, clarifies what the thymosin was that he supplied and you don't believe him, because it is documented as "thymosin??? You cannot be serious?

That was not from GL Biochem from memory. GL Biochem is what ASADA are basing their case on from what I understand....

"In late 2011, Mr Charter visited China to purchase raw peptides as part of his role in the business arrangement. Mr Charter purchased a variety of substances from G L Biochem in Shanghai including: CJC-1295; GHRP-6; Hexarelin; Melanotan II; MGF (Mechano Growth Factor); and Thymosin Beta-4.

In late 2011, Mr Charter returned to Australia with a veriety of substances, sourced from G L Biochem in Shanghai. Compounding agent Mr Alavi, compounded peptides to Mr Charters specification."

Mr Xu then outlined their ability to supply Mr Charter with: GHRP-6; GHRP-2; CJC-1295; Melanotan II; Thymosin; Thymosin Beta 4 and MGF (Mechano Growth Factor)
http://twitdoc.com/upload/thegovernorsm/charter-dissection-10-december-2014-dissection-final.pdf

None of the documentation says the term "thymosin" does not mean TB4.

But we have documentation from suppliers that does refer to TB4 as "thymosin".
Just a reminder,Footy Classified,august.
Bomber Thompson,"yes i saw it there and told them to get it off site NOW"
"you know,get rid of it"
"i didnt know,but knew it shouldnt be there,so get it off site mmm ...nnnnmmmm..."

Mr Xu then outlined their ability to supply Mr Charter with: GHRP-6; GHRP-2; CJC-1295; Melanotan II; Thymosin; Thymosin Beta 4 and MGF (Mechano Growth Factor)
http://twitdoc.com/upload/thegovernorsm/charter-dissection-10-december-2014-dissection-final.pdf

If you take the fact that he says thymosin always means TB4, the most logical explanation is this quote is taken from a verbal conversation. What you see here is Mr Xu saying Thymosin, pausing and then finishing what he meant by completing the phrase by repeating the entire drug name as Thymosin beta 4.

The only other "thymosin" G l Biochem sells is thymosin alpha 1, which is used on very sick individuals and has never ever been used in athletes. Dank has never used it according to people I know who know him and so I would imagine he wouldn't start using wholesale on an entire football team.

So it must be thymosin beta 4.

No you are wrong.

ONE invoice to EFC from Alavi (which IS CLAIMED BY SOME TO HAVE BEEN cancelled with a credit note) actually uses the expression "Peptide Thymosin".

Fixed it for you.

And moving on. Where is this remarkable email of which you speak, which directly contradicts the on the record statement by the supplier that they ALWAYS refer to TB4 when they use the word Thymosin?

Charters admitted in his interview with SEN in december (i believe, the last interview he gave to the Morning guys on SEN around the time when he was refusing to testify and Large Fries was claiming the case would be thrown out) that ASADA has documented evidence showing that Thymosin Beta 4 was what he was supplied from China and this is not in doubt.

Are others welcomed into this den of iniquity? Or just our respected elders?
Oh Jenny you've dipped more then your toe in me.

But yes. Everyone is welcome to come and discuss with Bruce.

But at the same time it is an Essendon website so as I've warned AT if you feel we're being biased at times.....

We probably are. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing is for sure: right through the so-called supply chain, despite an abundance of documentation, none of it uses the label: Thymosin Beta 4. None. The term is never used once.

We also know that ASADA has documentation from the chinese supplier which distinguishes between "Thymosin" and "Thymosin Beta 4".

In fact, there is an email where the supplier says to Charter: "I can't supply Thymosin Beta 4 but I can supply Thymosin".

So there is at least one supplier which uses the term "thymosin" to mean something different to "Thymosin Beta 4."

But it doesn't end there.

Right across SE Asia, there are suppliers who refer to Thymomodulin as "Thymosin (Thymomodulin)".

But that's not all.

Any number of searches will indicate that people in the industry regularly use the terms "Thymomodulin" and "Thymosin Alpha 1" interchangeably (rightly or wrongly).

Finally, at the risk of stating the obvious, but just because MRC's Web administrator uses the word "Thymosin" as a link to a page which happens to market Thymosin Beta 4 to the general public is hardly evidence of any EFC player having used TB4 (let alone all 34).
Most of what you write here is simply not true and you know that, it has been discussed over and over, in nearly every case I have seen when using the term Thymosin the suppliers are generally referring to Tb4 or tb500 on occasions they are also referring to alpha1(not for human use in Aus) but rarely are they referring to thymomodulin and as mentioned the supplier used was referring to tb4.

The Australian does say that, and all I can say is that it is at odds with other evidence ASADA has from the same supplier.

There is price list which distinguishes between "Thymosin Beta 4" and "Thymosin", and there is at least one email form the supplier to Charter where the supplier clearly distinguishes bewteen the two.

Now if ASADA want to say before the Tribunal, that the supplier has confirmed this or that, the defence should ask ASADA to explain the conflicting evidence.

On top of that, another good question for the defence to ask is: why, despite an abundance of documentation, does none of it ever refer to the name: Thymosin Beta 4?
But the forms Charter had to sign to say he was aware the drugs were for experimentation only and not to be used on humans said TB4

You're quoting the ramblings of Bruce Francis as facts now?

I can understand Bruce. He's a not very bright tragic with a red and black doona cover who truly believes that James Hird shits Tim Tams and pisses Riesling. He's so blinkered that he doesn't even know his bullshit is bullshit.

However. What's your excuse?

Very funny.

So the guy that actually supplied the peptide, clarifies what the thymosin was that he supplied and you don't believe him, because it is documented as "thymosin??? You cannot be serious?
But don't you know that the name on the invoice actually changes the chemical composition of the substance supplied?

Chem 101 brother.

The weakest point of the case is not the supply chain!

I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt (way beyond comfortable satisfaction) with the information I have seen publically which includes GG and Bruce's "commentary" (or campaigning?) that the Thymosin present at EFC and in fact given to players was in fact Thymosin beta 4.

Which players got it and can be proven to comfortable satisfaction. I'm convinced that those who said they received it which was 8? to 11? players who else that's the key question??? The 34?

Jobe is likely a goner as he admitted he understood there was a good and the bad yet failed to ascertain which one he consented to.

The Thymomodulin bottle shot is rubbish as that was admittedly taken 3 months post the Dank attempted cover up (nevermind the faux labelling).

Charters admitted in his interview with SEN in december (i believe, the last interview he gave to the Morning guys on SEN around the time when he was refusing to testify and Large Fries was claiming the case would be thrown out) that ASADA has documented evidence showing that Thymosin Beta 4 was what he was supplied from China and this is not in doubt.

Charter has admitted to a few different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back