Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said the fence to fence dimensions are 82m x 136m so the stage will take about 30m so that leaves 106m of Pit + General admin standing. My guess from looking at the venue map is that the Pit is 30- maybe 40m deep.

A support act for Springsteen is bizarre. Absolutely nobody cares.

Dan Saltan is a Neville Nobody. The Hunters will get some support. Is it still raining??

As I said the fence to fence dimensions are 82m x 136m so the stage will take about 30m so that leaves 106m of Pit + General admin standing. My guess from looking at the venue map is that the Pit is 30- maybe 40m deep.
From a bit further back from the middle.
esa3u7er.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H&C Just finished! Not long now... :)

Did they do Throw Your Arms Around Me??? If not could Mark Seymour or Eddie Vedder if he is in the building, do a duet with Bruce??

Beats me why people load up on booze at a gig like this! All they do is stumble around bumping and spilling their beer in everyone! Sit still ffs!

Beats me why people load up on booze at a gig like this! All they do is stumble around bumping and spilling their beer in everyone! Sit still ffs!

And they miss some of the show going for booze/piss runs. At Perf 1 I kept noticing one little dude disappearing every 15 mins for said runs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back