Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

So I left at 6am Sunday morning and stopped for a fuel outside of Melb only to read jpkennedy PM that the roll call was up to 250 and he wasn't bothering...I could have cried esp telling me that after 12.30pm don't leave the concourse.

Drove on in misty rain and eventually got to Gate 3 about 8.30am and got 361.

Came back at midday and they got us to roll call and waited around and chatted with fellow fans in REAL LIFE....met a guy over from Malaysia, Tassy, Melb other places.

Eventually got in and didn't know where to go. Lot of people around the main stage but I wanted a fence and got down at Lil Stevens side.

Man passes out and medics arrive about 4 metres from where I was standing. Some people crying. He got wheeled away so who knows what happened.

H&C were excellent...reminded me of all those yearly visits they made to Latrobe Uni in the late 80's.

So many musical moments that were a highlight and wont rehash because we all know what they are...some funny moments as well during the night like when Morello's lead meant he was stranded mid stage and the rest were singing down the front...Bruce's support man singing an intro. kind of sort of.

Eventually got MY CAP Cruyff14 on the way out and starving and thirsty bought food at 7Eleven...I wouldn't have cared if it was dog food I was so hungry...and hit the pillow at 12.30 before getting up at 5am for the drive home....and work all day!

So thankyou for you help and advice and me annoying you over the past year Cruyff14, @RussllEbertHandball, ManWithNoName, and jpkennedy in my search for the best position.

In 1985 I missed his tour. I swore then that one day I would see him & EStreet and make it up...well it took 4 goes over those 29 years to finally get close enough to say that I am happy with what I experienced last night.

I was thinking during 'This Hard Land'...wow...he has been the soundtrack of my life just as that T-shirt says....the good, the bad and the ugly...

Sorry for the self indulgence....me from Feb 2014....wow...cant believe he is coming back again....do you know how long we waited from 1985....and now 3 times in a decade!

Less traffic?
yes and you can pre load your code and ticket request before the deadline and when the bloke on the phone 1194 function says on the third beep it will be [insert your cities deadline] you can hit the button a split second just after that beep and you go straight to the tickets rather than waste a couple of minutes clicking other buttons and typing/pasting in your code.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You bastards interstate and overseas have overloaded the system. Log on 2.55 and keep getting this message with countdown every 25 seconds

Thousands of fans are online
to get tickets right now

Hold tight
You're in the queue.
Trying again in 5 seconds
busyLoader_bert2.gif

Please DO NOT refresh this page

Have your Frontier Members
pre-sale code ready

Check when your city is on sale below.

Anyone have any luck with pit tickets for Hanging Rock?

Had 4 GA Pit for AAMI in my basket...but gave it a miss. You could still get them 5 minutes ago.

Couldn't get Pit tix for Adelaide, but got 2 premium seating Sec 15, Row A. First section in front of the stage, first row. That will do me. Can't be stuffed with roll call and lining up for hours and it will beat having Born to Run signs shoved up in front of me all night.

Couldn't be happier so far....just after those pit tix for Hanging Rock. May do AAMI Park yet as well.

Just for fun I jumped into the Brisbane pre-sale when it started and got 2 pit tickets straight away. Thought it about for about 5 minutes (was very keen), then had a think about what my wife would have said. Wasn't worth the hassle.

Good luck for Friday everybody, hope we all get what we are after.

Got Bris completed about 20 seconds after the green flag dropped.

Adel took a couple of re-tries.

Syd was hard. I eventually got in and got tickets, but at check-out got "To avoid scalping GA tickets are unable to be sent via regular Mail".

All gone by the time i got through again....

Anyone have any luck with pit tickets for Hanging Rock?

Had 4 GA Pit for AAMI in my basket...but gave it a miss. You could still get them 5 minutes ago.

Couldn't get Pit tix for Adelaide, but got 2 premium seating Sec 15, Row A. First section in front of the stage, first row. That will do me. Can't be stuffed with roll call and lining up for hours and it will beat having Born to Run signs shoved up in front of me all night.

Couldn't be happier so far....just after those pit tix for Hanging Rock. May do AAMI Park yet as well.

Just for fun I jumped into the Brisbane pre-sale when it started and got 2 pit tickets straight away. Thought it about for about 5 minutes (was very keen), then had a think about what my wife would have said. Wasn't worth the hassle.

Good luck for Friday everybody, hope we all get what we are after.

Sensational seats for Adelaide! The best in the house.

Got Bris completed about 20 seconds after the green flag dropped.

Adel took a couple of re-tries.

Syd was hard. I eventually got in and got tickets, but at check-out got "To avoid scalping GA tickets are unable to be sent via regular Mail".

All gone by the time i got through again....

I got my ticket sent through regular mail and did not get that same message. Maybe the fact I only bought one was the difference?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back