paddy18

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2009
Whoville
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, BorussiaDortmund
I have 1 Front GA available for Adelaide. Happy to sell for $200. PM me.

If I was 6 inches taller I'd sell my seat and join you down on the floor.

Don't suppose you know of anybody over there who is a chasing a of couple of premium seated tix? We are now stuck with a couple after 2 of our interstate touring party can no longer make it. Sec 14, Row G.

Anybody else out there please keep this in mind if you know or hear of anyone contemplating attending the show.

Get a grip Graham.....

IMG_1844.jpg

Graham is well known amongst the hardcores. Means well, but a bit of creepo when it comes to Bruce.

If it's "that" Graham, he was one that left halfway through acoustic Thunder Rd, to get a number for the next night.

Reality check plz, aisle 3.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
There has since been a post made regarding it. After reading it, fair play, hasn't done anything wrong etc

-

The GA Roll Call line for Perth 1 began at 1pm yesterday. Roll Call times are clearly posted at the venue at the GA entry point (See image below). Subject to change, roll call times at this stage are 8am, 2pm and 8pm . But please, no body should change their travel plans or panic at all. If you arrive in several days time, you will be so close to the front row you will be amazed. Anyone who has experienced both Roll Call and Lottery knows that we are privilged in Australia to use the Roll Call system. You are guaranteed a far better experience no matter when you choose to arrive. The Roll Call system is run by fellow fans who have a high sense of fairness to all. Any person who critical is free to volunteer days on end helping everyone to just enjoy why we are all here. Everyone needs to just come and enjoy the company of thousands of people all here for 1 reason. Please just come along in your own time, approach the line volunteers who are fans just like you, be respectful to each other, and enjoy the shows. And no, AM NOT NUMBER 1. I do it for the genuine love of it and to greet people from around the world, experience the magic of a Springsteen tour, and help everyone who I know Springsteen's music means as much to them as me. Please let this be the final post on the subject. We are all here to have a good time and are so lucky to have 3 tours in 4 years we should just appreciative.

Written by Graham Atkinson.

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
I have no intention doing it but what is stopping someone from just starting an alternative line from say, 3pm on show day? Are the people in charge of "The List" employed by Springsteen Inc?

I find the whole thing weird.

I have no intention doing it but what is stopping someone from just starting an alternative line from say, 3pm on show day? Are the people in charge of "The List" employed by Springsteen Inc?

It's not run by Springsteen Inc, but its "acknowledged" by them.

An off the cuff random person starting a rogue line, wont be getting venue doors opened early for them.

It's not run by Springsteen Inc, but its "acknowledged" by them.

An off the cuff random person starting a rogue line, wont be getting venue doors opened early for them.
What time was the last roll call in Adelaide last time, that you could get acknowledged in the queue and get a number?? I remember they took the final call at 4pm and we were put in a line along the wall and it snaked to a second line. If you got there before 4 but after the previous call were you allowed to join the line?? I ask as I'm working half a day on 30th when he is Adelaide and want to make that final roll call before we start the line up process. If the final roll call is at 4pm and I can join the queue then I will probably go then.

What time was the last roll call in Adelaide last time, that you could get acknowledged in the queue and get a number?? I remember they took the final call at 4pm and we were put in a line along the wall and it snaked to a second line.

Cant remember the details beyond that...

We were 40 & 41 in line.....

Back