Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

has it happened - will it happen??

Victorian couple plan to marry at the Bruce Springsteen concert in Melbourne

A VICTORIAN couple is planning to marry at the Bruce Springsteen concert tonight — either on stage or in the mosh pit.
Shane Brundell and Julie Barrass, who live in the Macedon Ranges, rode to AAMI Park in a horse-drawn carriage at midday today to get premium spot in front of the stage hoping to catch Springsteen’s attention.

<snip>

004936-1b65c286-95e3-11e3-9900-6ae4ae41740d.jpg

...well I am off to bed.

Leaving at 6am to get to AAMI at around 8am....who knows what the day holds...

As long as I get a Cap Cruyff14 and ManWithNoName I will be happy...and if I am the only one in the Pit with one on come over and say 'hello Gasometer...we finally meet!'

Have a great time tomorrow. Can't see you having anything less than that.

**** BITUSA whole album. I thought only the Europeans and Yanks got that. Maybe he figured there would be a lot of casual fans and tomorrow still has a lot of tickets to sell so the hits album might help sales.
I think because he was in the eastern states just last year it is highly likely he will do more full albums before the tour is over.

Born to run or darkness would be my tip for tomorrow night.

About 815 they started. Was so glad that Eddie rocked up and opened with ACDC! Phenomenal concert, that's about all I can think of to say! Highlight, I'm on fire! Jesus, that was mesmerising! Low, drunk hecks bumping into us every 5 seconds!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 815 they started. Was so glad that Eddie rocked up and opened with ACDC! Phenomenal concert, that's about all I can think of to say! Highlight, I'm on fire! Jesus, that was mesmerising! Low, drunk ****s bumping into us every 5 seconds!
My highlight....the whole show. It was absolutely unforgettable. The lowlight....having to watch some tall bloke charging here there and everywhere with his 4yo son on shoulders in pathetic attempt to get Bruce's attention for Waiting. Had a sign wielding support cast with him and they didn't care who they charged past or stood in front, having no qualms whatsoever about holding the sign up during songs. The little bloke was pretty cute though. The Dad returned later, sans son, to completely ruin ThunderRoad by singing loudly and badly to the bits he knew and talking just as loudly during the parts he didn't. The acoustic Thunder Road works so much better in the smaller venue without the drunks.

Other than that, it was a great, great night. Lots and lots of spine tingling moments, with the whole crowd singing the My Hometown refrain being just one of them.

It just felt like one long 3+ hour party.

My highlight....the whole show. It was absolutely unforgettable. The lowlight....having to watch some tall bloke charging here there and everywhere with his 4yo son on shoulders in pathetic attempt to get Bruce's attention for Waiting. Had a sign wielding support cast with him and they didn't care who they charged past or stood in front, having no qualms whatsoever about holding the sign up during songs. The little bloke was pretty cute though. The Dad returned later, sans son, to completely ruin ThunderRoad by singing loudly and badly to the bits he knew and talking just as loudly during the parts he didn't. The acoustic Thunder Road works so much better in the smaller venue without the drunks.

Other than that, it was a great, great night. Lots and lots of spine tingling moments, with the whole crowd singing the My Hometown refrain being just one of them.

It just felt like one long 3+ hour party.

Back tonight?

That was epic. Hunters and collectors were fantastic. Then Eddie Vedder comes out and sings the first couple of songs with the boss. Then an epic set list and got my one must see 'im on fire'. Great night, kept waiting for the encore but he kept playing. not sure how many songs he played before the first encore

yeah always full of ******s who complain about others having a good time
Pushing through people to get to the front
Fighting
Smoking
Pissing in cups and leaving them on the floor
Talking loudly during even quiet songs

Yeah. They're just having a good time. Idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back