Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that are yet to buy the ties that bind box set - passed through Target today and what did I see ?

JPwvhvV.jpg

$119 is a pretty good price, JB Hifi has the dvd version for $176 (I purchased it when they had 20% off a couple of weeks back the price dropped to the $140's).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty standard 7 shows so far. First and 7th show 34 songs, third had 32 and other four had 33 songs.

27 songs played all shows, Meet Me in the City + 20 The River album songs + close with The Rising and Thunder Road + encore BTR, DITD, Rosalita and Shout.

23 other songs played and 4 played 4 times and 13 songs played once.

Last edited:
I think the post River sets have been quite average.

He has this recent fascination with She's The One & Candy's Room.... while they're good songs and ones I like, they aren't ones I thought would be come mainstays, particularly when he has so many outtakes he can use.

I think the post River sets have been quite average.

He has this recent fascination with She's The One & Candy's Room.... while they're good songs and ones I like, they aren't ones I thought would be come mainstays, particularly when he has so many outtakes he can use.
Must admit that free chicago download was pretty disappointing. Set was ok, but bruce sounded pretty ragged and flat at times

Must admit that free chicago download was pretty disappointing. Set was ok, but bruce sounded pretty ragged and flat at times
The NYC dl is the one to get - been remastered properly and you can hear a huge difference compared to the other shows.

And yeah, post River set lists could have been so much better.

Still would be worth going to a show to hear Meet Me in the City and the whole River album, Rosalita and Thunder Road. There must be at least 10 of the 20 The River album songs I haven't seen in concert.

I would love to hear Fade Away, Drive All Night, Wreck On a Highway, Stolen Car, The Price You Pay, Point Blank and Independence Day as well as the rockier Sherry Darling, Cadillac Ranch and You Can Look - but you better not touch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back