Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody watched the show? ******* explosive. So awesome.
I gotta go to JB HiFI next week and check out what media its available on see if they are selling a CD as well.

I had seen videos of a few songs from it over the years but only found out the quarter to three stuff is from the No Nukes concert about 10 years ago.

I saw this video maybe in 2013/14 and its a different camera angle than what I have seen the song in before that. Is this the angle used in the doco Cruyff14??

Listening to / watching videos over the last couple of weeks of this performance, what stands out for me isn't Bruce, but Clarence. His energy and sound is magnificent. Bruce has talked and written lots about finding Clarence and him coming into his life and changing his sound.

As great as all the people in the E Street Band are, i'm not sure they could have made the impact they have over the years, without Clarence. Another saxophonist could have filled the void, but a Springsteen song, album or concert is a very different world without a sax player contributing to it. It wouldn't be the same without a sax player.

Tommy Zimny first raises Clarence (and Danny) in the video below discussing the performance and the film and Bruce says he was at his peak, probably his greatest around this time. * sometimes I wish I was 10 years older, I would have toured North America for a year in 1978 instead of 1988 and seen Bruce and the band at maybe their absolute greatest.

I gotta go to JB HiFI next week and check out what media its available on see if they are selling a CD as well.

I had seen videos of a few songs from it over the years but only found out the quarter to three stuff is from the No Nukes concert about 10 years ago.

I saw this video maybe in 2013/14 and its a different camera angle than what I have seen the song in before that. Is this the angle used in the doco Cruyff14??

Listening to / watching videos over the last couple of weeks of this performance, what stands out for me isn't Bruce, but Clarence. His energy and sound is magnificent. Bruce has talked and written lots about finding Clarence and him coming into his life and changing his sound.

As great as all the people in the E Street Band are, i'm not sure they could have made the impact they have over the years, without Clarence. Another saxophonist could have filled the void, but a Springsteen song, album or concert is a very different world without a sax player contributing to it. It wouldn't be the same without a sax player.

Tommy Zimny first raises Clarence (and Danny) in the video below discussing the performance and the film and Bruce says he was at his peak, probably his greatest around this time. fu** sometimes I wish I was 10 years older, I would have toured North America for a year in 1978 instead of 1988 and seen Bruce and the band at maybe their absolute greatest.

There's a CD, but it's on Spotify. Get with the times grandpa :p

Not sure, but the footage is excellent.

I just bought it on Prime, didn't even need to leave my house :D

Letter to You is quality , I know I'm twelve months late in purchasing the CD wish I bought on vinyl , Amazon retails price in $35 range .
Good album I liked Western Stars also .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Bruce is looking old now, but he is anyway lol.
He's 12 years older than Obama and looks younger. This other photo of them by the car shows clearly Bruce either doesn't have gray hair or keeping it short means the grey hair doesn't show.

He's 12 years younger than Obama and looks younger. This other photo of them by the car shows clearly Bruce either doesn't have gray hair or keeping it short means the grey hair doesn't show.

Bruce has had work done though.

I don't think he looks younger than Obama. Bruce has a lot of wrinkles, sounds old when he speaks too.

Bruce has had work done though.

I don't think he looks younger than Obama. Bruce has a lot of wrinkles, sounds old when he speaks too.
Yes he definitely sounds old when speaking and singing, older than he did 5 years ago on his last tour here.

281278528_10160388136898958_6172915805553400806_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back