Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce has dropped Rosalita from his encore in his 11 shows in Europe so far, and replaced it with Bobby Jean. He has rotated a few more songs in the first part of the show.

Bruce and the band are absolutely firing on all cylinders. F*ck we need a tour announcement.
I reckon if Gudinski was still alive, he would have signed him up long before now.

Oz's cricket Boss, took his boss - his old man - to watch the Boss after the first day's play at Villa Park. I assume he wasn't standing all night in the mosh pit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have been a good disguise he was wearing, cause surely if someone noticed him the media would have found out and had a grand old time discussing why he was at a concert during a test match.

I've heard that the deals are being done at the moment for February.
So, after reading this here, I woke up yesterday to the news headline of a music superstar tour of Australia now confirmed - “s**t yeah” I exclaimed as I excitedly jumped into the article for the details - only to find it was all about some latter day pop diva. Quite a let down to start to the day.

Must have been a good disguise he was wearing, cause surely if someone noticed him the media would have found out and had a grand old time discussing why he was at a concert during a test match.
Must have been a Brilliant Disguise.

Must have been a Brilliant Disguise.
Haha. I decided to look at the set list as he said he got there when Kitty was on and thought what songs would have inspired him;

Tougher Than the Rest
Reason to Believe
The Price You Pay
The Promised Land
My Beautiful Reward
Better Days
Into the Fire
Working on a Dream
Dream Baby Dream

So, after reading this here, I woke up yesterday to the news headline of a music superstar tour of Australia now confirmed - “s**t yeah” I exclaimed as I excitedly jumped into the article for the details - only to find it was all about some latter day pop diva. Quite a let down to start to the day.
He will be here in Feb too.

A few days late for the anniversary. Bruce wasn't in Berlin but in Hockenheimring the race track, Hockenheim, Germany on the 19th getting ready for his concert on the 21st.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back