Traded Bryce Gibbs - Pt. 2 - [traded to Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

You're talking about 2 AA level players being covered by one mid level young player and a guy who was delisted at the club that finished 17th.
I think deluded is an understatement I'm sorry to say.

You never know, someone could jump out and hold down a spot, but you're pushing s**t uphill with those two losses. Unfortunately nobody can predict when a player will do a knee.
Aren't you the same man who was prattling on about Gibbs not having an AA to his name?

Your opinion is a waste of space on the subject of anything Carlton related.

Aren't you the same man who was prattling on about Gibbs not having an AA to his name?

Your opinion is a waste of space on the subject of anything Carlton related.

He hasn't been AA, but he has been at that level the last few years.
Arent you the same one that said he was worth like 14 draft picks and now he's a one-way running squib?

Your opinion on anything is a waste of space.

"ClAsSiC NorF SupPoRtEr"

Are all north supporters the same, are they? Hope that type of opinion isn't one you have for other parts of your life.....

Don’t be so bitter, you will be relevant again 1 day.

Not anytime soon though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why Adelaide supporters are so offended. Also not sure why Carlton supporters keep trying to stir the pot.

Did they pay extreme overs and get reamed? Yes.

Will anyone at Adelaide give a s*** if they win the flag? Not one iota.

Move on and revisit 1 October 2018!

Not sure why Adelaide supporters are so offended. Also not sure why Carlton supporters keep trying to stir the pot.

Did they pay extreme overs and get reamed? Yes.

Will anyone at Adelaide give a s*** if they win the flag? Not one iota.

Move on and revisit 1 October 2018!

Id wait til the end of 2018 before you make that call.
If you finish last I think we win the trade comfortably.

Have you not looked at what the trade actually is?
Are you caught up on 1st rounders and 2nd rounders and not looking where the picks may fall?

No Gibbs and Docherty means you're not going far up.

The trade is 2 first rounders in 2017 for Gibbs, with a bunch of pick swaps in later rounds next year! Spin that all you like, but facts are facts.

As I said, Adelaide knew they were paying overs but did it anyway because it might net them a flag! It's not hard to understand m8.

Have you not looked at what the trade actually is?
Are you caught up on 1st rounders and 2nd rounders and not looking where the picks may fall?

No Gibbs and Docherty means you're not going far up.
:D

Adelaide gave up two first rounders to get an A grade midfielder while they're a good chance at winning a premiership. It was absolutely the right thing to do and he'll make a huge difference next year but it's getting a bit embarrassing seeing all these Adelaide supporters that can't just admit they gave up to first round picks.

As for DangerSloane, he spent all year calling Gibbs a B grader and now called him AA quality on the previous page. Amazing ego for someone who is not in any way involved in trade negotiations.

The trade is 2 first rounders in 2017 for Gibbs, with a bunch of pick swaps in later rounds next year! Spin that all you like, but facts are facts.

As I said, Adelaide knew they were paying overs but did it anyway because it might net them a flag! It's not hard to understand m8.

Yes but our first is likely to be in the 14-18 range.
Your second is likely to be in the 19-23 range.

Jesus how stupid are people.
Our first round pick and your second round pick are not far off being valued the same (especially given the difference in quality of drafts)

You keep believing you 'fleeced us'...but unless something severe happens to one of our teams fortunes, its just plain wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back