Roast Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Old mate on the portz board reckons a channel 9 exec told him today the rumours are all true, the media knows everything but aren't reporting it because Gibbs is separated from the mrs and the media are concerned for his mental health.

Reckons the crows paid off his debts before he came home on proviso he would stay out of gambling.

Surely that would come under salary cap?
I guess there is a chance that the club has paid off his debt, and that was included in his contract? No way the club would do it outside of cap.

I still call BS on that story though

Old mate on the portz board reckons a channel 9 exec told him today the rumours are all true, the media knows everything but aren't reporting it because Gibbs is separated from the mrs and the media are concerned for his mental health.

Reckons the crows paid off his debts before he came home on proviso he would stay out of gambling.

Posted 2 days ago

I’d say ********.

Gibbs has shots of his family often on Instagram, including the 4 day break they just had.

Crows would only do that if they included it in the salary cap, the chance they’d do something dodgy after Tippett is 0.0.
Maybe that’s why his “salary” can be less than McGovern’s. Because we paid up front.

OR maybe it’s bullshit

I’d say ********.

Gibbs has shots of his family often on Instagram, including the 4 day break they just had.

Crows would only do that if they included it in the salary cap, the chance they’d do something dodgy after Tippett is 0.0.

If it happened it would be a loan and the AFL would have been involved from start to finish.

Lol, the media holding off on reporting what would be a massive salary cap breach.

Spare me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's Hoping Gibbs has listened to the coaches, has his head right and is ready for the 2nd half.

If he is playing his best footy we are going to have a great weapon. Even better for Gibbs, he'll be playing finals and I would hope the lure of that brings out even more.

heard some rumors today that beams was in major gambling debt with unlicensed bookies and eddie mcguire paid it off which helped with his move back to Collingwood and then it was mentioned bryce is in a similar situation... he is yet to play in Melbourne this year as far as i can remember.
I heard the exact same thing about Beams, McGuire & Collingwood.

heard some rumors today that beams was in major gambling debt with unlicensed bookies and eddie mcguire paid it off which helped with his move back to Collingwood and then it was mentioned bryce is in a similar situation... he is yet to play in Melbourne this year as far as i can remember.

What good is a player who can't play in Melbourne

Then youll be very surprised when you hear whats been going on. If it ever comes out in its entirety
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back