Roast Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where you've got this idea from. He's just one of over 180 players currently uncontracted players across the AFL.
I believe if the speculation is correct that Greenwood has been offered a deal with the crows but not signed. You could assume he believes he is worth more. It is now round 17. That says to me that if the crows believed he is a priority they would have matched or done an offer close enough to what Greenwood has been offered somewhere else. I have heard 2 clubs. Hawks and Gold coast. I dont know where he will end up, could be somewhere else for all i know but i am pretty certain he won't be at the crows. This is likely his last chance to make coin as only has 3 or 4 years in the game left so you can't blame him for looking at his future after footy.

Last edited:
I believe if the speculation is correct that Greenwood has been offered a deal with the crows but not signed. You could assume he believes he is worth more. It is now round 17. That says to me that if the crows believed he is a priority they would have matched or done an offer close enough to what Greenwood has been offered somewhere else. I have heard 2 clubs. Hawks and Gold coast. I dont know where he will end up, could be somewhere else for all i know but i am pretty certain he won't be at the crows. This is likely his last chance to make coin as only has 3 or 4 years in the game left so you can't blame him for looking at his future after footy.
Gold coast for sure.

Laird and Greenwood for Luko.

They get the experienced players they desperately need including an AA and we restock our aged forward line while trading from our overstocked backline.

Anyone listening to triple m. Ditts grilling roo on a senior player refusing to travel to the gold coast.
Has to be Gibbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbs can be the 2nd player (after GAblett) to poll brownlow votes against all 18 teams if he polls against Carlton next week. Bring him in to see his old mates IMO.

Instead of gifting him a game how about he earns it? Rocky racked up 57 possessions to get back into the firsts, that's how it done, force your way in.

Instead of gifting him a game how about he earns it? Rocky racked up 57 possessions to get back into the firsts, that's how it done, force your way in.
Could be the kickstart motivation he needs to be in form for finals. Most players lift for their old team. Surely better than some of the other blokes Adelaide are playing like Mackay.

If not now for Gibbs, when? It's round 18.

Could be the kickstart motivation he needs to be in form for finals. Most players lift for their old team. Surely better than some of the other blokes Adelaide are playing like Mackay.

He's got plenty of years left

Been dropped and picked up 5 times in a row should have been enough of a kick start, obviously not. If that didn't work I doubt playing the Blues will.

Probably never, dude is cooked. Was a rumor floating around he was very underdone preseason which is tough to recover from so maybe we will see next year. That's if we don't decide to cut our losses before then...

No point playing Gibbs until his personal issues are sorted & he is in the right head space.

Only if they have a point to prove to their old team for letting them go. Gibbs left on his own accord, so nothing to prove. If anything, he'd play worse against Carlton because he feels bad for leaving them. I wouldn't bring him in until he sorts out his issues, and if that's not until next year, then so be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back